Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

I can hear Mammy O'Rourke dialling in now ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Aw poor mammy.

Easy to deflect blame on from her Nephew towards Clowen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

All this guff about 2am in the morning being an excuse. Feck sake, I work in IT and have often had to fix problems (caused by me!!) at 2am. They are/were paid huge salaries to RUN THE COUNTRY - it's not a 9 to 5 job!!

I agree in some way with the last two callers - there definitely is an attempt to blame everything on Cowan & Brian Lenihan for all the wrongs.
    Part of the rebirth of FF - be warned people !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

pc7 wrote: »
    What sickened me was that they all legged it like rats and didn't even stand again to face the electorate, yellow bellied cowardly bastards.

Ministerial pension only counts if you resign/retire qnd not if you are voted out. Also, by retiring, it opened up ministerial positions for their pals, so they too might get good pensions.

Cha-ching!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

happy-chicken.jpg

• Advertisement

scargill wrote: »
    All this guff about 2am in the morning being an excuse. Feck sake, I work in IT and have often had to fix problems (caused by me!!) at 2am. They are/were paid huge salaries to RUN THE COUNTRY - it's not a 9 to 5 job!!

I agree in some way with the last two callers - there definitely is an attempt to blame everything on Cowan & Brian Lenihan for all the wrongs.
    Part of the rebirth of FF - be warned people !!

Particularly when Gormley says it was discussed the Sunday beforehand!

If nobody knew anything about what was going on except the banks; why did Ahern leave when he did so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

The dogs in the street....BINGO

McGrath saw the writing on the wall the days before the IMF came in and the greens pulled the plug.

Self preservation society

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Joe is trying to steer this in a certain direction. The idea that Fianna Fail did not know what was really going on with the banks and in particular Anglo Irish is nonsense. They knew damn well about the Maple 10 deal which was illegal,their benefactors were up to their neck in Anglo.Cowen playing golf with Sean Fitzpatrick. Of course facts get forgotten in the midst of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

He's damn right about Mammy O'Rourke there.

Playing the part of interested observer at first but the bile wasn't long coming out of her when it came to her (on behalf of the royal family of Athlone no doubt) real feelings towards Biffo and the back-stabbing session that ensued.

Anyway let the rats turn on one another.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Slightly off topic, is the BINGO list of words in the new thread?

maryharney.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

"We are where we are"

:mad::mad::mad:

That one phrase roots out the FFers.
    It's like a verbal branding.

This woman can't bear the fact that the party she votes for are a bunch of disloyal phuckers even to each other. They are a reflection of herself

It would serve you better missus to look after that child that sound like he is wrecking the gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

GOBSH1TE:mad:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 99 ✭✭Royal Dub

is this feel sorry for Biffo hour?

how very quickly Paddy forgets

IMFF have not gone away at all at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"enjoy your call" :rolleyes:

Dirigent wrote: »
    I can hear Mammy O'Rourke dialling in now ...

cheerful-woman-making-phone-call-hand-gesture-thumb8383954.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

pc7 wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, is the BINGO list of words in the new thread?

The Bingo list is unwritten, you just know a Bingo word when you hear it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Priory Hall --- PART DEUX

It's not nice because he's got a family & children.

It's not nice we pay that parasite an enormous pension for his worthless incompetence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think I can actually hear the pyrite cracking on her phone.. :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Skid wrote: »
    lol very true, I was sure I'd seen one somewhere, must have been during my livelahhnnnnnn dreams!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Question: Did any of this pyrite stuff get spotted by the engineers' reports? :confused:

Did people still purchase pyrite houses knowing that these buildings would have problems in the future? :confused:

If so, thats absolute madness...

From pirates to pyrites... financial f*ck up to foundation failure.

Skid wrote: »

No no someone dedicated made a Lahvline bingo chart in the other thread...it was a thing of beauty!

The pirate action group ohhhhh arrrr me hearties

• Advertisement

Given Mary O'Rourke's willingness to hold court anytime a microphone is put in fronn of her,I'd be amzed if she didn't ring up. She is that vain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement