Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

David hasn't told us what he is spending his money on. Germany are lending us the money, they naturally want it back.

Oh please!!

The money the Germans contributed to the "bail out" for "Ireland" is ultimately going to German banks...

The money from the French is going to French banks!

Please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Aido22

scargill wrote: »
    have no savings so.......you know my answer!

Ha..Fair enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Lost five friends to suicide..... eh, should you lighten up a bit there, try to be a bit more positive? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

pc7 wrote: »
    I want to know - does he shop in aldi/lidl, do they have mobiles, do they have pay tv, what how many cars do they drive, how many house, how much is insurance. He needs to do a budget makeover on askaboutmoney and I'd better there is a huge amount he is wasting.

Im the same, i would like to ask the people coming on complaining about the childrens allowance cut of 10 Eur if they smoke, cause that costs 8 Eur a day.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Really poor form by Joe and in fairness a lot of the media when they deal with stories like these. They never ask what the outgoings are. It is not just he tax increases. There is debts due to overborrowing. They all want to blame someone else.

But the evil bank made him take the bigger mortgage, and the car loan and the credit union should not have lent the money for all the nice things and holidays. It is all their fault not the poor lad :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Seamus cancel your phone contract. You will have more money and will probably be happier too.

A bag of coal that was bouncing?

county wrote: »
    this is depressing me now.joe loves hearing other peoples misfortune

And a lovely rainy day for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Im the same, i would like to ask the people coming on complaining about the childrens allowance cut of 10 Eur if they smoke, cause that costs 8 Eur a day.

Agree 100% - I didn't want to bring it up in case I got abuse.
    They can abuse you now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

taking cheques for a 16 euro bag of coal !!

• Advertisement

Will there be a add for wheatabix during the break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Would he not vary his diet a bit? Maybe buy a box of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Coco Pops as well?

Too much sugar, he can't afford dental fees.

I can't believe he hasn't asked the original caller on this what his outgoings are, he asked the last guy which was business and finance debts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

What are we like? Are we mad or what? People ringing in to Jo Duff and telling him how hard things are and he's there listening to the lot and getting half a million for it. Jaysus, it could only happen in Ireland. Yer man on €4k a month goin to pull down the gates of the Dail, a kick up the arze he needs. What a hypocrite Duffy is as well. Good enough for the people if they're stupid enough to be asking this radio millionaire.

Piss off Goal:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Oh Ireland why you so stupid.

Imagine PBH with this topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Oh please!!

The money the Germans contributed to the "bail out" for "Ireland" is ultimately going to German banks...

The money from the French is going to French banks!

Please!!!!

:D:D Correct! They are owed the money. I don't see wht your point is.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh I hope this guy grills him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I hope this guy is going to pull up the other callers on outgoings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

What's this now, ring in to see who worked the most hours for the least amount of money ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Anyone else feel Joe is leading this guy to somewhere he doesnt want to go?

• Advertisement

i hope the social arent listening to this :D

Whats the point:cool:

People like David drive me mad, it is everyone's fault he has big debts, he didn't care when he was flashing the cash and you couldn't get a plummer for love nor money.
    :mad:

It called the O2 now..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Trying to make a few pound????

It's the BBC you want missus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

The point is we're being forced back to 1950s living standards by spineless, not-of-the-real-world politicians.

liveline never had a point...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ah so he's a plumber not a factory guy.... explains his huge level of outstanding debts...plumbers were pulling in 2-2.5K weekly during the mad times.
    I worked in one plumber's house below in Meath... a few years before you wouldn;t have seen solicitors or doctors with such luxury houses both in size and furnishing. Now that they have to pay for it all they can't take the come down in price or the lack of under the counter work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysus, for once Mooney is talking about a gay man I have an interest in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DuckStab

OPINIONATED MOTHER ALERT
    OPINIONATED MOTHER ALERT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement