Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Jaysus, for once Mooney is talking about a gay man I have an interest in..

I hope you are sitting down ... they promised you Freddie Mercury, they delivered Tubridy :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Here's how Duffy has his Weetabix..

Weetabix_marshmallows.jpgHoly Moses, that looks like awful ****e entirely, no wonder he talks such sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

But what about the people who didnt borrow like no tomorrow.

moral feckin hazard!

I have more money* now than Sean Quinn yet he lives in Southfork!
    How the hell does that make sense??

quinnhome_mc_880844t.jpg?w=627&h=242

By "more money" - I mean less debt!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Haha, things are so bad, he has to plug the LLS on Mooney's show...:D

scargill wrote: »
    I have more money* now than Sean Quinn yet he lives in Southfork!
    How the hell does that make sense??

quinnhome_mc_880844t.jpg?w=627&h=242

That's one ugly ass house...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

telekon wrote: »
    Haha, things are so bad, he has to plug the LLS on Mooney's show...:D

Mary Byrne and Michael Martin ???? And this is worthy of promotion on another radio show.. dear god..

I'm gonna send in the questions I wanted the cowardly fop to ask Ronan Keating ... Is that allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Laois_Man wrote: »
    This is a conversation for a different forum so this is my last word on it here. My point is you said "Germany are lending us the money". No, Germany are actually lending their own banks the money and by no stretch of the imagination is it lent to or owed by "us" as in, the Irish public.

It's off topic on this forum. If you want to discuss it further, start a thread here and I will be happy to contribute

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1196

I'm afraid it IS owed by us thanks to the bank guarantee brought in by FF, a party that David and his ilk most likely voted for.
    Even without the bank debts we are running a deficit of €20 billion a year.
    David and people like him over-borrowed and blame the banks for lending them the money. There is no introspection,there is no acceptance that they played their own role in their crippling debt. I am sick of it. These people convinced themselves they were 'entrepreneurs' and savvy business men, investing in property etc. They are as responsible for this mess as Bertie and his mates are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Micky Martin has 2 or 3 minders??? Jaysus! :eek:

Yea right Derek, Ryan Tubridy was "interviewed" for his job in RTE...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

Your one at the end was proud to put dinner on te table? she sounds like the type who was proud to drop little johnny off at school in her 4x4 before hitting the haitdresser for a hundred quid trim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Tubby hawking his crap around Montrose:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

So Wheetabix is now synonymous with the recession. I'm sure their marketing department is overjoyed.

Todays whingers were a prime example of Celtic Tiger idiots. "Gee, think I'll borrow so much money that my money outgoings are the guts of 4k. I can't possibly see how this can end badly! I mean, it's not like there's ever been a recession in Ireland before!".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

So this the the Mooney guy, sounds like a "boy" that knows it all. That voice really p1sses me off. Is he g..?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Wonderful Life is NOT depressing. Sweet jebus, Tubridy is a twat. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, they talk some sh*te on this show. Or is that Tubridy's influence?? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

So Wheetabix is now synonymous with the recession. I'm sure their marketing department is overjoyed.

QUOTE]

lol I must be rightly screwed I buy the aldi weetabix! shock horror! :eek: But I do actually like weetabix or maybe I should call it aldiabix

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Within about 2 minutes of Tubridy's arrival, they're on to talking about musicals. :rolleyes:

Off to Moncrieff for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

sudzs wrote: »
    Wonderful Life is NOT depressing. Sweet jebus, Tubridy is a twat. :rolleyes:

Depressing? WTF? Tubridy is a class 1 idiot. It's just as well I turned off the radio; I can't really afford a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Bloody hell, they talk some sh*te on this show. Or is that Tubridy's influence?? :confused:

No its every day.
    Wonderful Life is NOT depressing. Sweet jebus, Tubridy is a twat

Posted this on the Derek Mooney thread
    Im a hefty feckin butch and manly fella and I like the Sound of Music.

sudzs wrote: »
    Wonderful Life is NOT depressing.

Well this IS the man who's has turned a light entertainment show in to The Terminal Illness Hour..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm afraid it IS owed by us thanks to the bank guarantee brought in my FF, a party that david and his ilk most likely voted for.
    Even without the bank debts we are running a deficit of €20 billion a year.
    David and people like him over-borrowed and blame the banks for lending them the money. There is no introspection,there is no acceptance that they played their own role in their crippling debt. I am sick of it. These people convinced themselves they were 'entrepreneurs' and savvy business men, investing in property etc. They are as responsible for thsi mess as Bertie and his mates are.

No the bank guarantee (which gave us debts that weren't ours) did not cover all the debts/bondholders we're paying. The new Government just want you to forget that!

And we're not on a €20 Billion deficit anymore without the bond payments on the balance sheet - especially when you take into account the afforementioned debts which have drove up unemployement and the Social Welfare bill and drove down VAT and income tax takings!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Dark times

not for you!!!!!!!:mad:

Did I hear right that he is leaving the Late Late?

syklops wrote: »

Tubs's idea of a joke :(

He is not leaving.

It was a 'joke' apparently.

Stop, my sides...

Nah, he was joking.. Christmas is still officially dead.. :(

shame. I might have started watching it again if it was someone else.

Ray D'Arcy is right.

shame. I might have started watching it again if it was someone else.

Ray D'Arcy is right.

What did Ray say? Something about how shockingly bad Tubridy is? :confused:

Premature celebratory threads for Tubs's resignation are littering the Boards TV Forum front page.

• Advertisement

What did Ray say? Something about how shockingly bad Tubridy is? :confused:

He said the late Late needs a kick in the arse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement