Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

europa11 wrote: »
    Not the Unfunny Friday audience

10001300049.jpg

That would be this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Was he talking about his bum?? V_V

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Ah yes, where else would RTE be without....

mary-o-rourke.jpg

Is that breathed in, high pitched, squealing laugh for real?? Can't imagine the same person making that same laugh everytime
    /suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Humour is leaving me will some one light up another one.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Has amanda left newstalk yet, think its movies and booze time this is shudderingly bad. I wish I wasn't an addict. :(

So has none of the Dundrum shops gone down the Funny Friday Fiver route of doom?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

That's it, enough, the real Mammy is bad enough, but this is the cross that's broken this asses back.....14:24 ....I'm checking out!

Christmas FM, Moncrieff or looking out at the rain.......Waiting in A&E would even be preferable to this. National broadcaster me hole.

Have a good weekend all.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kitsy13

applause on funny friday ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

europa11 wrote: »
    That's it, enough, the real Mammy is bad enough, but this is the cross that's broken this asses back.....14:24 ....I'm checking out!

Christmas FM, Moncrieff or looking out at the rain.......Waiting in A&E would even be preferable to this. National broadcaster me hole.

Have a good weekend all.

Likewise, I'm splitting too...splitting like the headache I didn't have 45 mins ago. Have a good one everyone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

masadvert.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The one liners are back

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

telekon wrote: »
    Likewise, I'm splitting too...splitting like the headache I didn't have 45 mins ago. Have a good one everyone. :)

Yup outta here dudes and dudettes, until Monday

spliff.jpg

You must be:D

There isn't enough...

Anyone ever see the South Park Movie? And when she does her ping pong show for the army and their stunned/disgusted/awkward faces?? Feel a little like that...

See y'all Monday kids, this is what hell must be like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

the things a fat chick will do for a bit of attention...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

Cutting edge comedy

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Aido22

This IS bad! Later!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Wonderful Tesco... "

Fiver Friday is meant to promote INDIGENOUS business...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

From what I gather...this appears to be a show featuring several people laughing at their own jokes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Are they paying people to laugh in the background??

no payment involved, you couldnt pay people to laugh at the saddo's

this is how they do it...

Villagers-Being-Evicted-From-Their-Homes-At-Gunpoint.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

nothing worst then a comedian laughing at his joke after the punchline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭murraykil

Christ sake Brunker on Newstalk.. She's a chef now, is there no start to this woman's talents... no refuge from unFunny Friday today.. :( ...

It was quite a good interview today.

I was especially impressed when she spoke of how herself and her husband were told that their son would need daily and lifetime medication by his doctor; the husband didn't want to start this so they investigated healthy eating options and now their son is healthy and requires little or no medication.

Also she did have "the award winning chefs from the Blue Haven Food Company in Kinsale" to help with the book.

A fun and enterprising woman bearing Christmas treats; if that isn't going to cheer you up on the first Friday of December then try this. :pac:

Happy Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i thought her complete aversion to E-numbers was hysterical.

nothing funnier than a bit of general ignorance.

loved it when someone pointed out by text that vitiman C is an E number and theres about 4 or 5 in the average apple !

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Is there any Liveline today, what with the budget and all that... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Drivetime starts at 3pm so I assume that's what time the budget is at (as every other yr)... Lahvlaahn on at usual time...no doubt Kenny's speech will be the hot topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Liveline is on today, but finishes early.

The Spending Budget Speech starts at 2.30, so my guess is that Liveline will finish at 2.30, or slightly before then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Skid wrote: »
    Liveline is on today, but finishes early.

The Spending Budget Speech starts at 2.30, so my guess is that Liveline will finish at 2.30, or slightly before then.

if the show is going to be so short they should have got Maid Marion to do it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

anybody know what the great man's agenda is today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The budgie I would imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

anybody know what the great man's agenda is today

Mick Wallace's pension scheme faux pas, perhaps??? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement