Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Was dealing with drugs in the remit of Fas?

Sounds like double-jobbing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Wertz wrote: »
    Yeah I wonder how she managed it between all that cooking and babies falling out of her whilst she was hanging out the washing.

In fainess to you , you left out the debilitating periods that knock out 3 weeks out of every four!! ;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Sammy sausages ad sounds like a finglad dole que

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

clouds wrote: »
    sure if we worked for nothing at all there'd be 0% unemployment,

problem solved

Living up to your username there. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Someone should tell that engineer that she is not a 'young girl' but a woman of child-bearing age

Imagine if it had been a 26 year old young boy, Joe wouldn't be saying 'well fair play' now would he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Incentive of 400k joe

I agree with sudzs, this would have been difficult enough for her to achieve had she been a man.. The fact that she achieved it while also having the liability of being a woman is certainly to her credit.. :)

She'd want to have a word with their web designer though.. it's fkd up..

Maher Insulation Website
    maherinsulation.jpg

She did the web design herself. Civil Engineer, Entrepreneur, woman. She is a person the manner of which we have never seen the manner of which.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

pc7 wrote: »
    The Green Party are dead makes sense to me to cut this, if I had a spare 4 g's the last thing I'd be spending it on is this. Wear an extra jumper, jobs oxo.

Members of the Green Party are far too busy recording albums these days :rolleyes:

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/third-adolescence/id484834292

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ah knitting... would a believe people still do it?? Ahh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Men knitting? Joe's head will explode.

• Advertisement

Members of the Green Party are far too busy recording albums these days :rolleyes:

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/third-adolescence/id484834292

Heard that on Newstalk earlier.

What a Prize Muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Members of the Green Party are far too busy recording albums these days :rolleyes:http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/third-adolescence/id484834292

That's my worst enemy's christmas present sorted for 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I'm a bit confused about the CE scheme, I thought these were cut before the budget?

Knitting.

Wertz wrote: »
    Men knitting?

They'll have us washing dishes next. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Ah knitting... would a believe people still do it?? Ahh!

Actually it's coming back into fashion, and a lot of new knitters are in their 20s!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

What on earth is this man saying????

neris wrote: »
    Sammy sausages ad sounds like a finglad dole que

There's probably more talent in a Finglas dole queue now that Salpa is gone...

Tell the interpreter not to leave the building yet.

Lapin wrote: »
    They'll have us washing dishes next. :eek:

It's allright dear, there's things called dishwashers nowadays! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I feel sorry for these people in small businesses that will be hit by the restrictions on the grants, but it's really not that clever to build the core of your business around a grant scheme that the Government could change at a whim..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Gosh todays show is really bad, all I can hear is blah blah blah blah blah Sammy Sausages blah blah blah

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

All hail the leader.

sudzs wrote: »
    It's allright dear, there's things called dishwashers nowadays! ;)

Indeed, but someone has to fill them and empty them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Actually it's coming back into fashion, and a lot of new knitters are in their 20s!

Am in my 20s, I knit... I don't go on liveline ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

I feel sorry for these people in small businesses that will be hit by the restrictions on the grants, but it's really not that clever to build the core of your business around a grant scheme that the Government could change at a whim..

+1, esp in the current climate,did these people not expect cuts like the rest of us did.

I lost a lot of respect for the St Vincent De Paul after I read an article about them.

Has anyone listened to RTE radio junior yet?

"only a womans heart..."

Am I in a time warp???????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

clouds wrote: »
    sure if we worked for nothing at all there'd be 0% unemployment,

problem solved

i'll see your shrill disingenuous Richard Boyd Barrett-esque response and raise you a Vincent Browne sigh of resignation.

• Advertisement

Probably true, but they've still had the balls to go out and set up in a market where there was incentive and an opening to expand into... pulling the rug from under them makes no sense, when you have numerous government and non government agencies that are much more of a draw on the public purse for fewer real world returns.
    Insulation is investment in an infrastructure that benefits people and cuts the energy cost and demand for imported oil/gas/coal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement