Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

neris wrote: »
    mooney reviewing the types of honey on sale. mooney really is a simpleton

Text 51551 to be in with a chance to win Mooney's Honey. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Wonder why Davys son is never getting out?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

dulpit wrote: »
    Makes the show sound god-awful

That's because it is god-awful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"Whoo will rescue these wimin?"

Why Captain Joe of course!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

who can rescue these women, mcgyver, The A Team, Rambo, or maybe somebody could see if brendan o'carroll is available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,052 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

That's because it is god-awful :D

I know that, but surely the producers should try to make it sound better than it is...

oh so its philip who's reviewing the honey, i knew derek would'nt be interested in any type of honey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Breks factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

who can rescue these women, mcgyver, The A Team, Rambo, or maybe somebody could see if brendan o'carroll is available

or Ben Dunne... a 1 months introductary free gym subscription* would be most helpful, I'm sure!

*terms & conditions apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

sudzs wrote: »
    or Ben Dunne... a 1 months introductary free gym subscription* would be most helpful, I'm sure! *terms & conditions apply

Ben Dunne could give them advice on how to cope with the Stockholllum Syndrome..

• Advertisement

Where is Ben Dunne anyway ?

There hasn't been a peek out of him for ages.

Its like the bit in Superman II when he loses his powers and the baddies take over. Where is Superman ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JT0lcK7p4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭heidi_ho

Its so sad because he said he is only 30 years old today. People's mental health is so fragile and i feel really sorry for those women in Grangegorman too... already unwell women from ages 20's to 60's. 13 of them locked in small ward with one shower and buckling facilities. Why are these poor unfortunate people being punished for being sick..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Wouldnt you love to know what he did.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Where are they getting the money to smoke 60 a day?:confused:
    I was just thinking about that. It takes aprox 15 mins to smoke a fag, that's 4 per hour with no interval, so, it would take 15 hours to smoke the 60 fags. No time for b/fast, dinner, tea, or the few breaks. Even a visit to the toilet would be a danger. These people on 60 a day might need to do their sums again, they're a bit like the people that think they're able to drink. I know a few of these people, 3 or 4 drinks and they're talking sh1te, in fact that's true of nearly all drinkers i've been in company with. You have to be a non drinker in company with a drinker to hear the absolute rubbish they come out with, after very, very, few drinks. In fact they might even be like the sh1te Jo D comes out with every day of the week and the tax payer picking up his wages that let him continue waffling :)

headmaster wrote: »
    I was just thinking about that. It takes aprox 15 mins to smoke a fag,

:eek:

What the hell are you smoking ?

FFS you'd be lucky to get 2-3min out of the cigarettes these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Lapin wrote: »
    :eek:

What the hell are you smoking ?

973387_2ff1ab2676.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

headmaster wrote: »
    You have to be a non drinker in company with a drinker to hear the absolute rubbish they come out with, after very, very, few drinks.

That's why I hate being in the company of non-drinkers when I'm out. It's almost as if they're taking mental notes so that they can remind you the next day that you were talking shyte. At least if everybody is drinking then you can all talk shyte together and nobody will mind or even remember it the following day. That's why it's imperative that you never go to the pub with a non-drinker. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

joe was out last night...

2011-09-10_233606%25255B3%25255D.jpg

my friend wrote: »
    joe was out last night...

2011-09-10_233606%25255B3%25255D.jpg

i taught he might have stayed in devising a plan to bust the wimin out of the locked ward and davy's son out of broadmoor

• Advertisement

i taught he might have stayed in devising a plan to bust the wimin out of the locked ward and davy's son out of broadmoor

It'll probably be Damo then. There'll be a head on him from last night.

just saw on joe's twitter that brendan o'carroll will be on the xmas eve show :mad:, that just wrong, the xmas eve show is supposed to be funny with plenty of laughs.

just saw on joe's twitter that brendan o'carroll will be on the xmas eve show :mad:, that just wrong, the xmas eve show is supposed to be funny with plenty of laughs.

tbh, Brendan O'Carrol is an improvement on Syl Fox or Brush Shiels.

That's a very upmarket Harvey Norman ads...no shouting aussie, just mild mannered middle class lady speaking about sofas.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Not again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Can you describe the difference between a locked ward and an open ward?"

What kind of question is that?

The Very locked ward.
    Is that where they put you to dry out?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

how much weed do you have to smoke for the schizophrenia to kick in or does it depend on the THC levels?

can someone ask the current caller?

syklops wrote: »
    tbh, Brendan O'Carrol is an improvement on Syl Fox or Brush Shiels.

not at all, at least brush usually has a funny song, well funny'ish, ok slightly humerous ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Joe auditions for the Mastermind job....

"Can you tell the difference between a locked ward and an open ward?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement