Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

And joe is in stitches in the studio at this hilarity... what a crock of sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Theres me stupidly typing out the ingredients for Gays whiskey Christmas cake.Then the penny drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Its kinda funny. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lets be honest, I'd say if Gaybo checked the bottles of Whiskey in his house, they're probably full of water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Shure aren't we a great wee nation of drunkards and it's all a bit of craic and who cares really. Shure didn't Obama and the queen have a drink when they came to visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ah this is greaaattttt, really great, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, really great radio, well done RTE, very funny, brilliant, never heard this before, it's great really funny and brilliant, he he ha hilarious, i'm guffawing me head off here - he tee hee, ohh haa really funny ohh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Come back Syl Fox ;all is forgiven.

NOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

syklops wrote: »
    Theres me stupidly typing out the ingredients for Gays whiskey Christmas cake.Then the penny drops.

I enjoy baking so I knew something was up when there was no mention of flour...

neris wrote: »
    was gay having a few whiskies himself when he was reading this out at the time? 400k a year to mr duffy to play tapes of his hero

Its sad isnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Wertz wrote: »
    That's twice today...someone in the switchroom must have been at their xmas party last night. Wakey wakey.

Mics on, poor stories, playing that thing and an ad break... Yup, they must all be hangin'!!

Chi ching

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Gay, he who talks like a Queen, but when he's sneering he adopts the brogue of the common Dub...

:D:D

Lets be honest, I'd say if Gaybo checked the bottles of Whiskey in his house, they're probably full of water.

Cold tea Jon...

and the cisterns full of bottles ....

I feel a sad story coming on....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

really tempted to make a complaint to the bci about liveline after joe promoting street traders scaming the system and revenue, promoting bank runs and then playing that rubbish. but dont know what grounds to complain on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Mics on, poor stories, playing that thing and an ad break... Yup, they must all be hangin'!!

Is it the RTE All Day Christmas party today?! ;)

vicwatson wrote: »

this will cheer you up

Kathleen.Watkins.Gay.Byrne.jpg

• Advertisement

my friend wrote: »
    Gay, he who talks like a Queen, but when he's sneering he adopts the brogue of the common Dub...

He was born and reared in Rialto he forgets that - Pat Kenny was reared on infirmary road but unlike Gaybo he remembers where he came from :confused::confused: NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

If I had to listen to this sort of thing, I would prefer Frank Kelly's 12 days of Christmas. Now THAT's comedy!

Pure class.

Come back Syl Fox ;all is forgiven.

No.

Dear Syl,

Please stay the fcuk away from the TV and the radio.

Thanks

bijapos

The Mother told the Doctor what to prescribe her son...

Too true. An utterly charmless individual. The affection people have for him in this country genuinely baffles me. Then again a lot baffles me about this country.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ah Joe, lets all take drugs not prescribed for us! Ah g'wan!

Have that many of you not heard this before? It's been an RTÉ staple for at least a decade now.

Self prescribed benzodiazepans for the win. Shure throw a few whiskeys down with them...

400k a year to mr duffy to play tapes of his hero

Yeah, be one or the other. If your going to do humorous skits on the show, make it your own material. Or if you are not a humourous kind of guy, dont play them unless on a 'funny' day, like a friday?

But playing the tapes your predecessor made when he was doing your job is a bit naff.

Its like a director bringing our last years annual report and saying "you can change the dates yourselves to this year".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Oh good god, self medication, that's what people with mental health problems need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

vicwatson wrote: »

Of course it is, a story about mental illness after Gaybo's drunken sceal. What are Joe and the researchers thinking?:confused:

Jesus, talk about inappropriate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

The Mother told the Doctor what to prescribe her son...

And then proceeded to take what the doc did prescribe! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement