Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

"I'm going to the small claims court".....

....via Liveline, "The Peoples Court".

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I've just taken 2 nurofen cold and flu and her shrill voice is not helping :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Whats going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

She's a c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Kim shocked at people getting jarred at an outdoor Christmas Market!

That's the reason I used to go to Germany pre-Christmas.
    :)
    Have some Gluhwein Kim and stop shreiking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

bijapos wrote: »

The Small Claims Court won't entertain her, that is only for consumers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

bijapos wrote: »

....via Liveline, "The Peoples Court".

joe says he'd love to do more tv, well ive got the show for him. and it'll be called Juuuuudge Joe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

orourkeda wrote: »
    She's a c*nt

That's a bit harsh! Why is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Skid wrote: »
    The very same.

He got it on Fade Street, what more can the man do? :rolleyes:

Still can't place him, seems I missed out on some quality TV there. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

That's a bit harsh! Why is she?
    For me I have a cold and she's hurting my ears! :p

• Advertisement

Where's this market anyway? Is it the one down in the IFSC?

Why do they keep calling him "Lee Bradshaw"? Why not Lee, its quite strange.

Where's this market anyway? Is it the one down in the IFSC?

I think its in the Chq building? I don't think its the IFSC christmas market? I could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

He was slandered about "gay sex"... dont worry Lee, Mooney will be up on his soapbox in an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Still can't place him, seems I missed out on some quality TV there. :pac:

Think he's got a restaurant in Tralee too, the Station House, so I heard. (ie that plonker who tried to get on the eurovision's running the Station House now :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Please read out the abusive emails if they exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

there'll be tears from rebecca any minute :rolleyes:

Well it can't be the CHQ building as there would be no need to plumb and wire that as it had shops in it the last time I was in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I love the photo on this ad, you would think you were getting the Covention Centre

http://www.daft.ie/searchcommercial.daft?id=83468
    Property Overview:
    Unit Price: €1,000.00 per sq. m (€92.90 per sq. ft) per year
    Available to move in: Immediately
    Property Description:
    The Urban Market is an exciting new concept that was designed by RTE's "The
    restaurant" Lee Bradshaw.

The Urban Market is a modern farmers market with a twist, bringing a rural farmers
    market into the heart of Dublin's Irish Financial Services Centre business district.

The market will be open 7 days a week with a view to late night opening also.

The Urban Market will also be a pre-concert venue that can cater for different events
    and corporate outings.

The Urban Market will also accommodate a restaurant, cookery school, tv show, live
    music venue and a host of cafe/ food kiosks and complimentary stalls i.e home ware
    and dining/ food related products as well as arts and crafts kiosks.

This is a unique opportunity to rent a small cafe/restaurant, food outlet or small kiosk
    shop/ stall in the LMS Building on North Wall Quay ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Surprised Joe hasn't used the bingo favourite "you can't say that on air" yet with terms such as 'threats' and 'slander' bouncing around the place.

• Advertisement

Everytime someone tries to put on any sort of show they end up getting strung up on Liveline:)

This is Lee Bradshaw lee+bradshaw.jpgLee_Bradshaw_ire_0.jpg

I bet he's wishing he had Rivers Of Silence today.. :pac:

Well it can't be the CHQ building as there would be no need to plumb and wire that as it had shops in it the last time I was in there.
    Oh right I was in the IFSC christmas market Sunday and seen all stalls set up in CHQ (didn't go in) so thought that might have been it. Sorry

Kim stop shreiking. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

STOP SHOUTING! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

pc7 wrote: »
    I think its in the Chq building? I don't think its the IFSC christmas market? I could be wrong though.

Its just beyond the Grand Canal theatre
    http://www.daft.ie/searchcommercial.daft?id=83468

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

"Urban Market" is a dreadful, poncey, Celtic Tigery name. It's like something Ross O'Carroll-Kelly would think up.

I'd say Lee probably didnt do a great job on the thing, but I dont think you could ever please this Kim wan.

I think I know where it is now.It's farther down the quay towards the Point. Haven't been in but to be honest I can't see it doing well as it's very quiet down there unless there's a concert on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

joe says he'd love to do more tv, well ive got the show for him. and it'll be called Juuuuudge Joe!!!

I can imagine that as being a bunch of his most rabid listeners baying for summary justice, some sort of a thumbs up/thumbs down colloseum effort.
    pc7 wrote: »

Its beside the Convention Centre, I think its an old warehouse.

I love the way he keeps saying he put in €20,000 to create jobs, its to create dosh for himself more like. He sounds like a chancer.

I liked the way the voices got raised and everyone shouts over each other there, good old Liveline.

• Advertisement

abeafefb1775bcdec36d9c59ed8951224c9eac30a374522b52fb78f1a6714691.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement