Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

One of the best sea view drives IN THE WORLD.........

surf-795871.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Extraordinary... If a man with a 16' p3nis was to piss off the pair they'd know all about it...

This is such a naff crappy story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dublin_Mom wrote: »
    Yes, Joe obviously doesn't get out much.....

I lived in Clontarf for a couple of years, its nice enough view, but hardly World class.

I live in Dublin so find this interesting enough, but how about anyone in Leitrim or Galway or Cork? This is NATIONAL radio, not Northside Dublin radio

He has obviously never been to Galway/Clare. Or for that matter, you know, Miami, New Zealand, Fiji etc. among dozens of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

A Grassy mound in Clowntawf.....could be worse Joe, you might end up with a Grassy Knoll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

...and borrrrring. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

take that back, its a serious story cos its happening in clontaaaaarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Umm, I don't read the local N Dublin papers but by law planning permission must be placed in the classifieds...I highly doubt this didn't happen. These people probably too busy reading the property pages...

For f*ck sake, it's not a civic amenity, it's vital flood barrier infrastructure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0212/1233867932710.html

So I was near enough, the plans were launched 2 1/2 years ago, just because you didn't see it doesn't mean the council didn't mention it.

The cycle path is only a part of the whole works but the whole thing was announced on the same day.

Fcuk off Joe and yer Clontarf cronies.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

and the cranes, ship chimneys and huge fuel tanks of Dublin Port are such a beautiful view

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

for those of you living outside d
    dublin

bingo

another non - story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

Don't build the wall so and let them all be flooded, I say... they will have a different story then.

Have to say I moved from Clontarf because I couldn't bear the people, smug cliquey lot, just like this selection of callers.....

Tremendously sexual..!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

They'd be moaning if they weren't getting their pipes especially if it reduces flooding.

Why do they need to reclaim land from the bay? Because land in Clontarf is still considered as valuable land, where as land 'down the country' is not valuable.

joe unashamedly putting words into his mouth................

syklops wrote: »
    Why do they need to reclaim land from the bay? Because land in Clontarf is still considered as valuable land, where as land 'down the country' is not valuable.

Probably have it ear marked for a golf course...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Everyone in Clontarf with a business they wish to plug and a crappy view of the sea and the rubbish tips that pass for beaches up there, ring Joe now.

Dublin City Council are preparing to install a 200kMv Laser aimed at Pat Kenny's house on Clontawif beach...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

won't there be a great view from on top of the wall? what are these people moaning about?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

I think people in Clontarf should be more worried about the state of parking on the road outside those shops

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Awful topic. Bring back the crazy octopus lady.

OMG, you either don't want to be flooded or you don't want to lose the view and public space....YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Wont somebody think of the children!

cut costs.... what a novel idea..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

haha no joe she doesnt have an idea, but you do and you want her to agree with it

"Bord Pleanala are free from any political interference"

Hasnt been my experience.

8' High excessive... tell that to the Palestinians...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Stick Adele there instead. Cover for all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement