Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The song Common People by Pulp kept coming into my head watching Roses story last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The song Common People by Pulp kept coming into my head watching Roses story last night

I'm terrible prejudiced but there was something very odd about hearing the plummy accent talking about "screws" and "Brits". Sounded like she was "playing" the terrorist to piss daddy off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The geriatrics will be out in force again today. In fairness to them, they're some group to mobilise themselves. (i.e. moan, complain and whinge to Joe.)

Bingo shouts for:

"I've been paying tax for 40 years"

"Its a disgrace Joe"

"I know petal"....

telekon wrote: »
    The geriatrics will be out in force again today. In fairness to them, they're some group to mobilise themselves. (i.e. moan, complain and whinge to Joe.)

Bingo shouts for:

"I've been paying tax for 40 years"

"Its a disgrace Joe"

"I know petal"....

"Sixty pence in the pound Joe"

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

How long before someone says they are organising a march to the Dail?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭kevmol88

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Damn, forgot all about it. Does TG4 have a playback bit on the internet?

Not on tg4 player yet but--
    Rose Dugdale 5th January 2012 – episode 1 @ 22:30, with a repeat the following Monday @ 23:55

abe-simpson-soundboard-13-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kitsy13

neris wrote: »
    Fridays show freaky unfunny washed up old comedian friday? Or is it the last friday of the month?

no its safe to listen in this friday..unfunny friday is the last friday of each month

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Just listened to yesterdays show, duffy highlight why he should not have his job. He is fecking brutal.

I'm dreading today I've visions of my Nana ringing in, my grandparents are minted and yet she got as far as a producer the last time they marched over the medical card, my granddad was mortified and trying to get the phone off her! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

Rich old people moaning on about yes tax.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

ah here we go yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"41p in the pound "

Bingo!!

(all denominations today will be pre-1980 in honour of the expected demographic)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Not exactly an award for guessing todays topic...

No mortgage, no credit cards and no problem paying tax? What's the problem love? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

It sounds to me like she has a problem paying tax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i'm lucky i dont have a mortage, and i dont mind paying tax but............

i do mind paying tax :rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's not the bankers or politicians I blame for the economic crisis... Bloody pensioners *shakes fist*...

Lads, it was announced last week that we now have a deficit of 24 Billion... That was after we "implemented austerity measures" to fill the 18 Billion hole that was in the Exchequer accounts... Does anybody really believe that we not on the road to default.. ?

Suck it up missus.

P.S stop biting your tongue and talking about tax

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What objective broadcasting has Sir Joseph got in store for us today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Any chance of a Pensioner ringing in to say

"Well Joe, it's disappointing, but it appears as if we have underpaying tax for years, so I'm grateful that the Revenue are not seeking payment for previous years. I'm quite well off so It's only fair that I do my part"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

That_Guy wrote: »
    What objective broadcasting has Sir Joseph got in store for us today?

another wankfest for joe

• Advertisement

It's not the bankers or politicians I blame for the economic crisis... Bloody pensioners *shakes fist*...

Lads, it was announced last week that we now have a deficit of 24 Billion... That was after we "implemented austerity measures" to fill the 18 Billion hole that was in the Exchequer accounts... Does anybody really believe that we not on the road to default.. ?

No. We are screwed.

These austerity measures will be a walk in the park compared to how badly we will be f*cked in the ass in future budgets

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Id say this yoke has plenty of money.

neris wrote: »
    another wankfest for joe

I'd say he has a raging hard on

Skid wrote: »
    Any chance of a Pensioner ringing in to say

"Well Joe, it's disappointing, but it appears as if we have underpaying tax for years, so I'm grateful that the Revenue are not seeking payment for previous years. I'm quite well off so It's only fair that I do my part"

A woman interviewed during a VoxPop on "News at One" was actually saying something very similar.

Joe's researchers have been told not to leave her on :D

I wouldnt be worrying if i were them

They'll be dead soon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Poor unfortunate husband - that's the first sensible things she's said in 7 minutes.

europa11 wrote: »
    A woman interviewed during a VoxPop on "News at One" was actually saying something very similar.

Joe's researchers have been told not to leave her on :D

they wont let her on coz she wont ring in. though if joes researchers ring her she,ll be allowed on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

I was in decline she says.

LOL

:pac: "Are you gone?"

• Advertisement

"are you gone?" No im still here love im just bored ****less listening to your drivel

I dont know where that noise is coming from. classic. its called a mobile telephone. and that is the nokia ring tone. maybe your grandkids are ringing to say granny your on the radio. get the **** off and stop embarresing us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement