Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Say Tallaght!

A 4 hour flight from Gran Canaria, landing at 1am, sounds like boozed up folks alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

jaybus she sounded like she was having an orgasm there when she said his name

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"What have you discovered in your pay packet?"

"A toe Joe... A bloody human toe."

"Well done, well done"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I wouldnt ring Joe O'Reilly office... He's probably out in bus station :D

Is she not getting training at the same time?

The student argument does apply. If she does not complete the 9 month internship, she wont become qualified.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Why would anyone work in the health sector?

A fiver an hour for one of the toughest jobs around. Even as a student thats shameful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

And when you qualify you're off to the Emirates or Australia.......heard it before love, next!

I am glad that Dr James O'Reilly is protected from people ringing up to talk to him. He'd never get anything done if people were allowed call him with free reign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I thought St Itas was due to close

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Go on the dole and get some no mark to stick a couple of kids up ya and then run off.

You'll do better in this country doing that. Improving yourself is for losers.

• Advertisement

Hang on a sec, she gets transport expenses on top of that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

One thing that bugs me about our Ministers for Health is they seem to have a habit of being morbidly obese!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Keep the faith, well done"

That was like a double jump in checkers.

Get rid of your phone for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

syklops wrote: »
    I am glad that Dr James O'Reilly is protected from people ringing up to talk to him. He'd never get anything done if people were allowed call him with free reign.

I know! I was talking to someone who works in the Taoiseach's office and she said the amount of calls from people who want to be put through to speak to Enda Kenny was unbelievable. They were shocked when they were told he had other things to be doing.
    I have never ever phoned or written to a TD but I get the feeling some people do this all the time.
    Another source of mine told me that one former FF TD from Tallaght sent about 50,000 letters to constituents in one year:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

No way a bank rang on New Years eve, a bit of sensationlism there i think.

"You can't say that"
    BINGO!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh arrrr them der pirates are back.

€220k for a one bedroom apartment. I love it

pc7 wrote: »
    One thing that bugs me about our Ministers for Health is they seem to have a habit of being morbidly obese!

I wouldn't call Dr James O'Reilly morbidly obese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Go on the dole and get some no mark to stick a couple of kids up ya and then run off.

You'll do better in this country doing that.

Yeah. Right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

New Years Eve was a Saturday.

This wasn't a bank, probably a collection company or sub prime lender.

syklops wrote: »
    I wouldn't call Dr James O'Reilly morbidly obese.

I think he's fecking huge I walked by him there a few weeks before christmas, and real life was adding more pounds than the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stevensi

1250 a month on a 220,00 mortgage must be sub prime! That's high

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

my mortage came out on new years eve :(. had to stay home for it which was even worse, its just not fair :(.....dialling 1850 715..

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

New Year's Eve is not a holiday.

Thats right Joe.

I spent a large portion of new years eve trying to shag my next door neighbours daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Its only money at the end of the day

And the fact that it fell on a Saturday............mind you, just heard it was from a Call Centre, do they celebrate New Years' in Bangalore?

• Advertisement

I know! I was talking to someone who works in the Taoiseach's office and she said the amount of calls from people who want to be put through to speak to Enda Kenny was unbelievable. They were shocked when they were told he had other things to be doing.
    I have never ever phoned or written to a TD but I get the feeling some people do this all the time.
    Another source of mine told me that one former FF TD from Tallaght sent about 50,000 letters to constituents in one year:eek:

I've written a few letters, and a few emails to TDs, but at least the written word can be filtered for crazies, by interns before the TD reads it. I dont think they read every letter they get.

Was New Years Eve not a Saturday? No way a bank was working on a Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement