Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I can imagine banks all over the country adding that to their training...

"DONT, under any circumstance, ring somebody who is feeling down :( .. We dont need the money that badly"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Was this one not on before? I'm sure she sounds familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I know! I was talking to someone who works in the Taoiseach's office and she said the amount of calls from people who want to be put through to speak to Enda Kenny was unbelievable. They were shocked when they were told he had other things to be doing.
    I have never ever phoned or written to a TD but I get the feeling some people do this all the time.
    Another source of mine told me that one former FF TD from Tallaght sent about 50,000 letters to constituents in one year:eek:

Wasn't there a caller on liveline last year who said Enda had rang him back personally and a few other callers rang and said the same. I blame joe.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

keep the faith get ready for it......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Thats right Joe.

I spent a large portion of new years eve trying to shag my next door neighbours daughter
    Sure, sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Very suspicious sounding shoes .... >_>

ha ha ha bingo I knew it was coming! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

pc7 wrote: »
    keep the faith get ready for it......

:pac: well done, well done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Point well made,well rounded.

Like my salary, says Joe.

Woman killed in Howth harbour car plunge

That's the Howth plunge for anybody who was as curious (okay, nosey :D ) as me..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

europa11 wrote: »
    And the fact that it fell on a Saturday............mind you, just heard it was from a Call Centre sweat shop, do they celebrate New Years' in Bangalore?

Now. All fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

This one is unemployed I'd say, gets a free chance to plug her businesss and turns it down, though there was a shoe business in Donaghmede on a few months ago, I wonder if its the same.

€1200 mortgage per month on a €220,000 flat sounds like a 100% sub prime lender. They dont fcuk around and are out for every cent they get. Such is life madam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

my mate works in tara mines and he gets paid crazy money. dont begrudge him it.....honestly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

bijapos wrote: »
    This one is unemployed I'd say, gets a free chance to plug her businesss and turns it down, though there was a shoe business in Donaghmede on a few months ago, I wonder if its the same.

€1200 mortgage per month on a €220,000 flat sounds like a 100% sub prime lender. They dont fcuk around and are out for every cent they get. Such is life madam.
    No, that'd be a variable at around 4.5%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

No way a bank rang on New Years eve, a bit of sensationlism there i think.

"We paid 65% tax!" Bingo!

He's down two grandchildren... ?? :eek:

The people of ireland should prepare themselves to have their sphincters pounded in the short to medium term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

in fact he has to sacrifice them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Current Caller sounds like....

droopy-dog.jpg

Oh Joe won't like him giving out about civil servants pensions!
    Quick Joe change the subject to politicians pensions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Its a cheap alternative to Turkey at christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

GetWithIt wrote: »
    No, that'd be a variable at around 4.5%

I meant that it sounds like she borrowed 100% of the money or very near it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Life is not fair, deal with it.

"Like you or I would have to pay"..

It REALLY annoys me the way Joe tries to distance himself from the Public Sector benefits and pension... He CHOSE to leave full time employment with RTE and become a contractor because it was MORE beneficial to him financially...

good luck with that missus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I wonder how many of these callers are up in arms arent part of the 115,000.

Look love if you don't owe the tax fine, but if you do, pay up! Save your indignant attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"Like you or I would have to pay"..

It REALLY annoys me the way Joe tries to distance himself from the Public Sector benefits and pension... He CHOSE to leave full time employment with RTE and become a contractor because it was MORE beneficial to him financially...

Like when he moans "I don't get paid sick leave"

Of course you bloody don't if you're getting 400000 a year you hardly need it! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thats the problem with red tape, nobody knows what the other depatment is doing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement