Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Not only is it a paltry sum but she doesn't mind embarrassing herself by letting everyone know on national radio. I feel sorry for her family. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Right now, some lad in Nigeria is sending these women an email..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

If it sounds too good to be true IT IS

Youre a moron missus get off the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

The tone of Duffers voice is 'We ended the Bad Revenue discussion for this rubbish?, get me more whinging OAP's on the line now!!!!!!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Oh for god's sake, women, anti-wrinkle creams DON'T WORK, simple as.

Ahem, http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/apr/28/boots-protect-perfect-anti-wrinkle-cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"Ah shure I though that's just too good to be true but shure I just paid for it anyhoo....!"

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"I knew it was too good to be true but I still bought it"

And you say you didn't read the T+C's so don't say that they didn't say anything about it being a subscription service.

€337 Jesus wept.

How much were the phone call worth

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Don't smoke.

Eat fresh fruit and vegetables.

Sleep at least eight hours per night.

That's how you avoid wrinkles, not magic creams from the internet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I was talking to a randy american

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

How gullable are people,magic cream turns your 54 yr old face into a 30 yr old looking face,some people are a danger to themselves,go on Joe ask them did it work!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

europa11 wrote: »
    "The whiney colour".....Joes favourite so.

btw, missed teh first 20 mins. did he mention the Blanchardstown incident yet? (or have Pavee Point been in touch :rolleyes: )

No not yet. Thats the only reason I'm still listening :rolleyes:

ThisRegard wrote: »

Meh. One product, one clinical trial.

Women will see better results by not smoking and by wearing sunscreen.

Why is he blaming the National Consumer Agency for the stupidity of irish adult women?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Duffer, what do you expect the National Consumer Agency to do? You can't legislate for fools.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

So Dympna, do you look younger?

Why does Joe Duffy have such a ragIng hard on for the NCA?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Joe, it's everybody elses fault but mine"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Perfect radiance T&C's

You must pay a shipping and handling fee of £5.95 for us to send your bottle of Perfect Radiance (30-Day Supply) to try risk-free for the 12 day trial. We ship the product the day after your order was placed (except orders placed on Saturday-Sunday will be shipped Monday). If you are unhappy with the product at any time during the 12 days after your initial order was placed, you must call 44(808)168 3685 and cancel your order to avoid being billed for the full cost of the product. If you are satisfied with our product, then do nothing - we will bill you the full product price, £74.95 after the trial period of 12 days has elapsed. To ensure you do not run out of Perfect Radiance and continue enjoying our product, you will receive a new 30-day supply every month. Your credit card will be billed £74.95 every 30 days starting from the date of your original purchase. To cancel automatic delivery and billing, call us at 44(808)168 3685. All charges will appear as "PerfectSerum" on your credit card statement. Please read our full Terms and Conditions for more details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Joe had a late one last night.

Sigh...........

• Advertisement

How gullable are people,magic cream turns your 54 yr old face into a 30 yr old looking face,some people are a danger to themselves,go on Joe ask them did it work!!!!!!

Ask and you shall receive.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

I dread to think about what is in the cream . . .

Not only did they allow themselves to be scammed, they didnt even use the product thy were scammed with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

So they were duped in to buying a product that they didnt think was gonna work anyway...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

It certainly didn't wurk on their voices.

"I didn't believe it"

Then why buy it you moron?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Dympna used it......because she's worth it.

tosbalok.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Cackling witches now. :(

Why is he blaming the National Consumer Agency for the stupidity of irish adult women?

Because Joe has some unexplained bee in his bonnet about the consumer agency.

It's ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

So they were duped in to buying a product that they didnt think was gonna work anyway...

It's mad, isn't it!

Mature women who have tried everything from the age of 25 and of course nothing stops time but they will still subscribe to a "miracle cure", the more expensive the better. :rolleyes:

There's money in that ole snake oil! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement