Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

lol Jay is in fitting out his next shop unit to fleece unsuspecting suppliers.

The bench saw is flying.

"Oh you focking eejit, you got sawdust in moi powder man"

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Hahahahaha this Jay guy is a legend... the longest fingers in the universe and the furthest back-boiler too...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"I'll do my best to pay it"

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm not sure this is very fair of Joe... This isnt really the proper arena for going through his bills.. And Joe he has a sneering and disrespectful attitude... It's easy for him to sit in his studio pulling 400k from the state, with no risk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Model Jay should have really phoned from a quiet office there - he's obviously getting building work done in one of his eh, businesses.
    Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds!

• Advertisement

I hope the builders aren't listening to Liveline at the moment. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

Skid wrote: »
    "Joe, I was busy sailing, I can't be expected to deal with petty little things, like paying suppliers"

and sch fees :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

jay is brilliant, they're getting all excited about the money he owes and he sounds like he does'nt give a damn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Seven years this guy is waiting......."Ah yes, I know you, I'll do my best" - Jay.

Cnut

Yeah Joe is doing a number on Jay here... he's letting him drown here and he's just lining up candidates to blast the poor rip-off merchant... Sympathy for the Devil etc...

• Advertisement

gambiaman wrote: »
    Model Jay should have really phoned from a quiet office there - he's obviously getting building work done in one of his eh, businesses.
    Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds!

Either that or he's had to resort to casual labouring to meet his berthing fees...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

That_Guy wrote: »
    I hope the builders aren't listening to Liveline at the moment. :pac:

And Jay had better hope they're not pouring cement too! :D

'The cheque is in the post'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

This is good radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Defence of Jay.

Jay is looking at his phone in disblief and doesn't remember this guy at all, at all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I'm not sure this is very fair of Joe... This isnt really the proper arena for going through his bills.. And Joe he has a sneering and disrespectful attitude... It's easy for him to sit in his studio pulling 400k from the state, with no risk..

I agree with you there however Jay Bourke has been regulalrly feted as a dynamic "entrepreneur" over the years and was interviewed along with his "novelist" wife on Miriams programme which was all gushing and aren't you wonderful.
    The fact is Jay and is ilk weren't very good entrepreneurs,they just lived on credit durinng a bubble economy. Much like the Stokes twins.
    He's not very good at business as it turns out.

Hahhahahaha here we go... Jay's best buddy in the universe... He's got a vag1na in the middle of his face and Jay pokes it with his big wad of cash...

"Joe, it's not fair that Jay has to pay back the money he owes. It's disgraceful Joe"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

whats this!!! joe is letting a pro jay guy on the show, this goes against everything liveline is about, what happened to screw the badguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"It's not fair"

Well if people are unable to get in touch with Jay, maybe liveline is the only way to go.

People cribbing about Jay but there are small businesses going to crash cos of him.

• Advertisement

We've all got your number Jay...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Free Mojitos for Eamonn in Jay's new spot.

(currently under construction)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

While I agree this is really not appropriate for a national radio show, it is people like Jay with his totally blaise attitude that make my blood boil (and probably most of the nation). I mean there are people here he owes money to that are really struggling. Yet Jay tells them he will 'do his best to pay them' and only yesterday was talking about going sailing in the UK?

How's about this Joe line up all of those who Jay owe's and they can just sh1t on his head...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Out of order Joe! You're out of order!!

Shame on you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"JOE DUFFY... YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER"...

CALLER OF THE YEAR 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I am loving this,

there are so many chancers like Jay Burke out there leaving a trail of destruction in their wake - they think they are too big to get worried about paying their bills .

ooh joe getting lashed by Jay's friend - it's wrecking my brain as I have to side with Joe bleedin Duffy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Oh getting interesting now. Joe is out of order! You can't say that and expect to stay on the line:D

• Advertisement

Brendan O Carroll is frantically dialling to pay off Jay's debts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement