Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Back to Pat.

Two steps back says Mary from clontarf. Daughter is being selfish.

And we have the daughter on line one. Pats Daughter Patricia are you being selfish?

"Shelfish? Sure I dont even like lobsters Joe"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Wonder if RTE approached Joe with the same tack as he is praising Pat with....

"OK, Joe, we can't afford to give you €400k a year anymore, but hey there's a recession, times are tough, we'll offer you €210k a year and if you don't like it clear your desk and get those stains off the carpet"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Ah she was making sense. No wonder she was left on long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Was he sucking the diesel out of someone's fuel tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"I know you're busy..."

Very perceptive. Even I know Joe is busy between 1.45 and 3pm weekdays...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Imagine the lunacy of paying someone 400,000 a year for a few hours work a week

:D You know Joe's busy?

What gave you that impression?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Inda Kinny:D

He went away and when he came back only his parent was older...

Is that like the Twin Paradox.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

What the feck does pat having worked all his life got to do with anything? This culchie is the usual waffle merchant we get bring the other lady back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Innndaa lead us, that made me :pac:

blame.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Oh God, this guy is one of those blow hards you can meet every night of the week in the local.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭ILikeBananas

This guy is adding nothing new to the conversation-bring back the sighing woman!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

2 fives probably add up to 15 i Revenue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

What's "rint"? :D

You know they way they wanted the angelus banned before the news as it was religious or some such. Wonder can we start a petition to stop Joe saying God bless! It does my noggin in :mad:

Yakuza wrote: »
    What's "rint"? :D

A suburb of Stock-hollum.

I think Gerry is on the line...

The daughter doesnt give a rats ass. Pat should keep the rent, blow it on coke and hookers and enjoy the few years he's left.

I jest I jest but sounds good :p

• Advertisement

Is that red dye-lemma or green dye-lemma Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

These people that want everyones Mortgage reduced because Property prices are down - presumably they offered to increase their Mortgage payments when House Prices were going up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can anyone else hear Joe writing in the back ground. What do you reckon he is writing? Filling in the Irish TImes Simplex crossword?

Anyone who is of the persuasion to ring into Liveline with 'advice' and suggestions for Pat are the worst kind of wannabe attention seekers and spoofers this country has to offer.

Hence all the rubbish spouted thus far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

pc7 wrote: »
    The daughter doesnt give a rats ass. Pat should keep the rent, blow it on coke and hookers and enjoy the few years he's left.

I jest I jest but sounds good :p

Ring in, I'd love to hear you say that on air :)

Coffee! how can a poor pensioner afford coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

I once read a bit of advice from a financial expert who said that "all you owe your children is a good education and a good set of teeth" Pat would do well to take his advice on board

That fukn square from the Revenue wouldnt apologise on The Frontline on Monday night... They are a shower of b*st*ds, and some of THEM should lose their jobs for making such a stupid mistake.. but as with all public servants, nobody is every responsible for anything..

To play hardball with the bank surely you need some sort of bargaining tool?

i despair.

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »
    Ring in, I'd love to hear you say that on air :)

I'll text it and see if they contact me ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement