Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

She's figured it out, she's a fu**ing genius! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

She sounds bossy, ex-schoolteacher?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Glebee

For once id love the revenue to come on the radio and tell everyone to just **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Dey Turk Er Jerbs.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I keep zoning out and every now and then I hear, Me joe, me me me, my situation joe, me me me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The revenue now uses a very big and complex computer system. A system I have had the misfortune of working with, I might point out.

Very complex computer system + old pensioners = Not a good topic for Joe Duffy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

these people on the line seem to be figuring out a whole lot of f'n nothing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"I'm angry Joe because I didn't like the way she said sorry. I wanted her to weep on the ground and beg for forgiveness Joe."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

In fairness its a complete mess though i do wonder how the public service can justify their handy numbers when this sort of muppetry occurs on an almost monthly basis.

Then they stand up and say sorry..ah well that makes it alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

This is horseplop

• Advertisement

Black Thursday talk is killing the thread :(

bring back Pat!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Do these auld clowns expect a personalised, hand written letter from the Revenue?

I hope I don't end up like this when I'm a pensioner. A doddery, entitled burden.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

How many people do we have to listen to on this bollocks?

There isnt a hope in hell that these people would take it on the chin. Justified or not

They might have gone to school in Artane Joe, how about a song about the day I left Artane with a new verse on when I got my letter.

Why dont they go to someone who does before they start pissing and moaning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Do these auld clowns expect a personalised, hand written letter from the Revenue?

I hope I don't end up like this when I'm a pensioner. A doddery, entitled burden.

I hope you don't as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

some of these people should love the taxman, the taxman ripped off private sector taxpayers to pay for their state pensions in the first place.

Can you challengen the revenue if you are correct?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Anyone who feels the need to demand an apology automatically surrenders their dignity.

In my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

That_Guy wrote: »
    "I'm angry Joe because I didn't like the way she said sorry. I wanted her to weep on the ground and beg for forgiveness Joe."

That's it in a nutshell. Duffy is worse for indulging them.

JOE DOLANS CAR NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how can this be back on. :mad: Next thing it'll be Mary Byrne again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

At this stage it's a relief to hear Joe Dolan sing, how I wish that ad got stuck on repeat and Liveline couldn't get back on air.

John, how dare you come on air and speak sense !

Warning light goes off in the studio. Sensible caller alert. Get him off quick Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

At last, someone talking some sense! Good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

jaysus does this man know what he's doing :eek:, he's going to feel the wrath of the pensioners

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Thank fck I had a late lunch.....Groundhog Day with the biddies saving up their money to leave to the grandkids when they croak it rather than pay their dues.

Oh shlte, after the break and he's still at it.

pc7 wrote: »
    JOE DOLANS CAR NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how can this be back on. :mad: Next thing it'll be Mary Byrne again

It was her fault the car broke down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Joe - "Now in fairness now, in fairness"

Now c'mon Joe, there's not a whole lot of fairness coming from you, ever.

• Advertisement

Joe now arguing with the sensible caller! he's unbelievable. The man is givin his opinion,treat it with the same respect as the others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement