Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Whats 49 million between old friends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That_Guy wrote: »
    I think I'm tuned into the past.

Maybe we have with the Joe Dolan ad being back too.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

you could apply that same lodgic to your wages too Joe, nobody shouted stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"My god"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Paedo priest soundalike ' fair Jews to Gordon Brown '

???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Hows your stock market indices?

Joe thought the guy was going to say something completely different about the hotels here, he even had his sarcastic laugh queued before he reeled it back in again when the caller started praising them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

What is this? An exercise in stating the bleedin obvious? We had a property bubble, yes we know Joe. Your mate Gerry Ryan pimped property, RTE had programmes encouraging people to 'get on the ladder' and have since re-employed the moron who presented it. John McGuire, Liz O'Kane, Eddie Hobbs? Ring any bells Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

I was just thinking back to a conversation I had back in 2007 with a girl I knew that worked in the bakery dept in Tesco. She was only 25 at the time and she explained to me how she owned 5 houses and apartments in Ireland, Hungary, Spain, Turkey and was going to buy a further two that year.:eek: She then went on to explain how her Dad had 15 properties and he of course had got her involved. They used the rent from one to pay the mortgage of the next and so on. Pyramid scheme if their ever was one.

What I wouldn't give for a good scam story right about now.

• Advertisement

Jerome is barred from his local

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He isn't Nostradamus, plenty of us knew the Property Bubble was going to burst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

"We all knew it would go pear-shaped" Oh yeah? Didn't hear many whistleblowers in the banks back then though.

my friend wrote: »
    Paedo priest soundalike ' fair Jews to Gordon Brown '

???
    :)
    he does sound like a priest I have to say. I don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"dreadful line".....Joe anticipates sensible caller?

Jerome frequented gay bars thus saving himself from aftermarket trading on the Internet

I was just thinking back to a conversation I had back in 2007 with a girl I knew that worked in the bakery dept in Tesco. She was only 25 at the time and she explained to me how she owned 5 houses and apartments in Ireland, Hungary, Spain, Turkey and was going to buy a further two that year.:eek: She then went on to explain how her Dad had 15 properties and he of course had got her involved. They used the rent from one to pay the mortgage of the next and so on. Pyramid scheme if their ever was one.

I dont mean any offence here but how does a tesco bakery dept employee come to own that many pro[erties

Martin are you a child? If not then presumably you have a mind of your own.

I dont mean any offence here but how does a tesco bakery dept employee come to own that many pro[erties

setPntng_22.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

She had plenty of dough. She was rolling in it.

(I'm sorry, it has been a long week)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

RTE were as bad as any bank with their cheerleading of the Tiger madness. Funnily enough Joe tends to ignore this fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

The 1870 recession? I must of missed that one!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I dont know but I know the cleaner in my place about 5 years ago kept on at me to buy in turkey, she'd 2 places and I was crazy not to get on on the ground. I **** you not she worked a 20 hour week.

Does Martin hav something wrong with his brain or hearing?

YOURE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THE BANK

Martin sounds like the lad that cried for the first week at school

He's still sulking

People don't change

This fellas debt is serviceable, he bought the house for a relatively low cost, €200,000. He just wants more money to move up to something bigger, as do lots of expanding families.

Martin ,have you not heard of 'nama for the little guy' ?
    He wants debt forgiveness that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

turning off, cant listen to the shyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Oh god i wish somebody calls in to say "martin should grow up and put more effort into servicing his current debt than thinking of crack-pot schemes to add more" ,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Glebee

Now theres going to be fun.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement