Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

She won the Eurovision once?

Quick, get on to Mooney so we can narrow down the list.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Is there an echo on the line, massively, massively, yeah, yeah,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Martin is so wise. After the horse has bolted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

eel's are legal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This is appalling radio.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Skid wrote: »
    She had plenty of dough. She was rolling in it.

(I'm sorry, it has been a long week)

jESUS WEPT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

turning off, cant listen to the shyte.

You've stuck through the worse of it with Black Thursday, don't give in to the light now !

iT WAS THE ADVERTISING jOE
    Its a disgrace Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Jerome is being feted as some kind of sage. Stating the obvious after the fact. He wouldn't have got on the air pre 2006.
    Martin sounds like a complete miserable idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Jerome.

Would you and Martin kindly fúck off

• Advertisement

Jerome is being feted as some kind of sage. .

Hold on we might have the Money Doctor next :rolleyes:

That is nonsense that an ordinary Joe or Mary couldn't easily sell Eircom shares.

I cashed mine in at AIB a few weeks after they floated, made about 20%.

I am so glad I didnt buy a house

europa11 wrote: »
    She won the Eurovision once?

Quick, get on to Mooney so we can narrow down the list.

Linda Martin I think. Mick Lally did some as well if I remember correctly. Joe won't go there.

Jerome is being feted as some kind of sage. Stating the obvious after the fact. He wouldn't have got on the air pre 2006.
    Martin sounds like a complete miserable idiot.

He's a moron

Right, I'm ringing this guy for representation. I bought a car 2 years ago and it's now worth a lot less than why I paid. So WTF should I have to pay the bank their outstanding loan AND interest ?!?! It's an injustice Joe.

pc7 wrote: »
    Hold on we might have the Money Doctor next :rolleyes:

Another chancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

I dont mean any offence here but how does a tesco bakery dept employee come to own that many pro[erties

My point exactly, they had a wizz property broker who helped them secure mortgages on them. The property bubble made a lot of people really stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Bet you regret buying that apartment in Priory Hall though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

"Pat, that great man trying to take care of his daughter's house"! Jeebus wept dollar bills.

• Advertisement

Many sensible people did, taking into what they could afford if they ever got into financial difficulties, rather than looking for and taking loans in excess of a half million.

Am I the only person who is happy enough with the Bankruptcy laws as they are?

It's crazy that you could wipe out all your debts, leave people in the lurch and be back in business in a few years.

Liveline is essentially all about people who do not want to take responsibility for anything. Blame someone else and Joe will indulge them.

Does it matter how long Sean Quinn is declared Bankrupt for?

There are the legal side effect but nobody will do business with him after this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Skid wrote: »
    Am I the only person who is happy enough with the Bankruptcy laws as they are?

It's crazy that you could wipe out all your debts, leave people in the lurch and be back in business in a few years.

But companies can do that in the blink of an eye, create new company, transfer assets, leave debts behind.

The mortgage shouldnt have been given.

Neither should it have been accepted

OMG this guy is an idiot! Listen buddy I've a mortgage its my tough titty, I owe the bank I made a deal I'll pay them back. End of! None of this they shouldn't have given the mortgages they did. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

:eek: Oh Jeeesus, the Iceland option wheeled out again.

Does it matter how long Sean Quinn is declared Bankrupt for?

There are the legal side effect but nobody will do business with him after this

The people of Cavan and Fermanagh would jump into bonfires if he told them to.

• Advertisement

Liveline is essentially all about people who do not want to take responsibility for anything. Blame someone else and Joe will indulge them.

Sums it up prety well. Thats what Irish people do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement