Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I wonder will Joe have a February Fiver Friday, maybe I should copyright the term, then text it in

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Nuclear weapons

Joe needs a lie down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"back after this break... got to go... me accountant is on the line!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This was by far the most boring show ever. No colorful callers, no colorful topics. It just sounded like gravy for the ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

pc7 wrote: »
    lol hours out of old peoples lives, taking away from their time watching Jeremy Kyle, keeping warm over a candle, brushing their teeth with soot and making tea with the same tea bag 10 times over. They should be delighted with the bit of excitment.

nothing wrong with watching jeremy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Mooney's talking sh1te after this. Another couple of hours of dung-uttering ahoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

mooney and animal dung !! hmmm its too easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

He loves that 2.56pm commercial break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

We should all spam his e-mail with nonsense about the household charge, he would love that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

:pac: Answer your phone :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

turn off your phone, your talking to the voice of the nation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I already have no sympathy for this guy, without even hearing wht he says. In fact this applies to all liveline callers. It's a good rule of thumb.
    He got a firm rebuttal;) Oooh er matron!

Im considering giving up lahvline. It just gets worse.

Joe should consider re-naming his time-slot to "The Entitlements Show"

syklops wrote: »
    Im considering giving up lahvline. It just gets worse.

Would have done it long ago................only for this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Gawd, Joe sounds so jaded and bored reading out the list of his fellow workers there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Bet Joe was proud of his closing remark to yer man, managing to wrap up household charge with the fire brigade charge and all the other stuff together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

europa11 wrote: »

Yeah me too. I really have to stop though. I can't take it but I can't give it up either! I need help! Who can I turn to?:o

Yeah me too. I really have to stop though. I can't take it but I can't give it up either! I need help! Who can I turn to?:o

Talk to Joe :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

nothing wrong with watching jeremy

Ah come on you know he rounds them up off the street with the promise of heroin, half of them are missing teeth! :pac:

pc7 wrote: »
    Ah come on you know he rounds them up off the street with the promise of heroin, half of them are missing teeth! :pac:

Fair amount of Joe's callers since Black Thursday might have a similar complaint (more natural cause ..."in fairness" as the great man night say :rolleyes:)

Off to Moncrieff territory for some movies and booze, have a good Lahvhlahhn free weekend all.

sudzs wrote: »
    Gawd, Joe sounds so jaded and bored reading out the list of his fellow workers there...

Like Fianna Fail, I think he is in it too long. Does he know off the top of his head how much a carton of milk costs? Doubtful.

Man of the people my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Like Fianna Fail, I think he is in it too long. Does he know off the top of his head how much a carton of milk costs? Doubtful.

Well it all depends on what size carton your buying doesn't it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I have no idea how much milk costs.. :o I'll venture a guess at about €1 for a litre?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

dulpit wrote: »
    I have no idea how much milk costs.. :o I'll venture a guess at about €1 for a litre?

Oh! litres is it now! what about a Pint?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

What's your Difference??

Oh, ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Does he know off the top of his head how much a carton of milk costs? Doubtful.

Sure who knows how much milk costs? You are not going to put it back and have black tea for the rest of your life because milk is too expensive. Whatever it costs, it's not going to break the bank.

That question gets asked of celebrities to judge if they are still grounded, but I doubt if most ordinary people would know either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Degringola wrote: »
    What's your Difference??

Oh, ffs.

Ya, I find that very condescending when he says that... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Joe should consider re-naming his time-slot to "The Entitlements Show"

we,ve often heard the term " father of the nation " , duffy could be labeled worst father , he is like a lousy incoherent and inconsistent parent who reaffirms his childrens ( and most callers are like children ) immature dysfunctional behaviour and goads them into stamping thier feet untill they get thier rattle , sweets , raise , he activley encourages the most snivelling , self pitying and self indulgent of sentiment and all for a big fat cheque

im serious and this isnt hyperbole , the man is a serious contributor to the steady decline of this nation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement