Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

sudzs wrote: »
    "so do you want them taken out and replaced, or do you just want them taken out?"

"oh absolutely, yes"

:rolleyes:

Sounded a bit like the type who'd get them to be honest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ah it's Irrational Monday again I see..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Oh god can joe stop with this charade that pensioners are all skint! its the biggest lie ever told at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"You have to have 12 euro on the account. Some pensioners around here wouldn't have that kind of money"

Dont be silly Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Whats going on? The pensioners whinging about paying €12 minimum?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

More whiners demanding free services otherwise they can't afford 3 foreign vacations and elocution classes

Listen up you whiney Dame, 'pay for your bins'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

are we back onto fire charges again or more revenue letters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Here we go again, old people, you apparently become stupid and highly emotional once you turn 60, are yet again in tears over another letter.

An Post should just stop delivering letters to old people, they clearly are not able for the trauma.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

Here we go again, old people, you apparently become stupid and highly emotional once you turn 60, are yet again in tears over another letter.

I love how awfully cynical and plain old mean we are on boards - its sooooo addictive!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Caller - "We got one of those letters this morning. My wife went out to deal with it"

What was she going to do, clock the postman?

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »

An Post should just stop delivering letters to old people, they clearly are not able for the trauma.

The council for civil liberties would not allow it as that would impinge on the rights of Nigerian fraudsters and their 419 schemes

Current caller: ' my sherry bottles are piling up Joe'

Ye can't use the Internet, but by fuk, ye damn well know how to call Joe.

Maybe it's time to bring back "Live at Three" on TV and give Joe the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

my friend wrote: »
    The council for civil liberties would not allow it as that would impinge on the rights of Nigerian fraudsters and their 419 schemes

Well done did not see that coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Posh granny thinks bins are cool.

Mary, you are entitled to a wafer.

pink-wafer-biscuits_~u14054340.jpg

old age must be miserable. All these changes and progress nothing stays the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Oh god can joe stop with this charade that pensioners are all skint! its the biggest lie ever told at this stage.

true but thier is a neverending number of people ( of all ages ) who are always at the ready to rally to this faux cause

you can never loose in ireland by playing a violin for pensioners

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pee off with your fires service charge Joe - NOT everyone lives in Dublin, people have been paying for fire service outside of Dublin for years. Get a grip !

And you aul wan, get off whining sick of listening to you

"They just didnt care"..

I empathise .... (with the Council)

• Advertisement

Listen up you oul bastars

If you are fed up paying for services, then kindly do us all a favour and check out.

No more free rides , pay your fughin bills

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ha ha! notice how Sin Fein are top of the list when Joe lists out who's on the city council!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Why does Duffy bother with the preview of today's Agenda on The Ronan Collins Show ?

Between 12.45 and 1.45 the topics nearly always change completely. Waste of time.

Ha ha! notice how Sin Fein are top of the list when Joe lists out who's on the city council!

aha... I was wondering why he was giving Dublin City Council a kicking..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Skid wrote: »
    Why does Duffy bother with the preview of today's Agenda on The Ronan Collins Show ?

Between 12.45 and 1.45 the topics nearly always change completely. Waste of time.

He likes the extra time on air?

He must have enjoyed the previous knee work....

whatever happned to bin tags?

...he also rattled off Fine Gael, Labour, etc.

but strangely enough :rolleyes:, not his beloved Fianna Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

"Binpeople" Joe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Probably being redeployed to Revenue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement