Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Wertz wrote: »
    Course it is....just look at Superquinn a few weeks back. Doesn't make it right and system is set up so that directors can leave small time suppliers swinging in the wind.

Agreed...or should that read a greed... it's just the nature of the beast... boom & bust; pay day & hay day; swings & roundabouts... there's no defining logic that determine these issues dog eat dog etc. been that way for ever.... the little people(dwarfs) they are a delicacy on fried onions.... dwarf tears...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

the patton flyer guy got competition on his route and the competition (aircoach) was cheaper and more frequent. So thats why he failed.

I emailed him about 3 years ago asking why he didn't have a child fare on the flyer, as he was losing out on all the families travelling to and from airport. He never bothered to reply....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

he obviously doesnt care, he's trying to make money (not very sucessfully by the sound of it) but he's trying and that all that matters to him

Traits of a sociopath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

gambiaman wrote: »
    It was Jay that went on Liveline first wasn't it, moaning about rent?

i'll stay away so, just in case, you never know who might be listening ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Ireland needs Jay!
    I've heard enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

"serial entrepreneur":D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Nobody is denying that him owing money to guys is a joke..she was just ranting for the sake of it without anything to back it up.

no she wasnt...she advised him to realise he just hasn't got the ability required to sucessfully run a business

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Here we go a Jay lover... he's a shining example of scurrilous greed and unscrupulous business men... it's called business for a reason as opposed to charity...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 99 ✭✭Royal Dub

Jay and Rocco, Bertie on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Ah so Jay started up all these businesses to provide employment for illegal immigrants - Jay for sainthood!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

"look how well we did out of jay,..." not well at all actually...he hasnt been paying thess creditors for years..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

WTF?

He can talk about Jay Bourke but can't talk about anybody else???

No names except Jay Burke...

The trauma... well you don't have Anus in Me Alley on the way...!!!

Aghhhh Anus...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Thanks very much Joseph... That's just weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That_Guy wrote: »
    WTF?

He can talk about Jay Bourke but can't talk about anybody else???

Jay Bourke was there to defend himself - the other names mentioned could be talking to their lawyers about defamation ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

aengus :eek:, i'm outta here to try rip somebody off and try get away with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Traits of a sociopath.
    "serial entrepreneur":D

Don't let him near the meat cleavers in his next business venture...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Rugby team on the way back from New Zealand to be greeted by Brenda at the Airport.

oh! the heavy price of failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Wertz wrote: »
    Don't let him near the meat cleavers in his next business venture...

Sociopath and psychopath are not the same.

I'm aware of that, it was a play on words.

europa11 wrote: »
    Rugby team on the way back from New Zealand to be greeted by Brenda at the Airport.

oh! the heavy price of failure.

...and a civic reception from Tubridy....haven't these men been through enough??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Traits of a sociopath.

Some CEO's of large organisations (and entrepreneurs, it would seem) can exhibit sociopathic traits. They see others as tools to be used on their way to success, and won't lose a wink of sleep after shafting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

surferdudz wrote: »
    no she wasnt...she advised him to realise he just hasn't got the ability required to sucessfully run a business

Seriously im not defending him at all its obvious he has issues running businesses with a degree of success. But some randomer on screeching when she had never done business with him is suddenly viewed as the voice of reason and a legitimate viewpoint?

no thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Irish Rugby team - have they not been through enough?

Brek greeting them on return at Dublin airport .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Dang, seems like I missed a good one. Time to break out the player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

oh for the love of god.. crying? Does she even know how many people play on a rugby team?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

England who went out of the rugby world cup at the same stage as us are debating whether to get rid of their manager Martin Johnson, meanwhile we are sending out welcoming parties and RTE are promoting this, to celebrate..........what! I don't get it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement