Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Bin Workers should be earning more than any pen pusher in the council, they do a job most people wouldn't touch. Can't believe some of them can't read or write though.

That why they don't make good pen pushers.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

pc7 wrote: »
    The council workers need to cop on, they are lucky they aren't just being fired, they have no work now as bin men, its a reality of this country. Yet they are moaning that they still WILL have jobs by being redeployed. Oh Jebus I reckon my head may just explode today :mad:

Yes, in fairness isn't that a legitimate cause for making people redundant (remember B&I Line)

The bin lorries have been reposessed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Gimme a fkn break Ronnie, if you were in a private company you would be on the dole without as much as a violin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That_Guy wrote: »
    "The bin lorries we call them"

:confused:

Could they spare us this technical jargon :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

old person puts household waste into street bin: god help them they cant afford to pay for their bin.

young person does it: the swine can we track him/she down so they can be reported and fined.

just my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

He wants to stay in cleansing, just as well its not the ethnic type of cleansing then they'd all want to work on the drains or some such.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

vicwatson wrote: »
    Joe hates Sinn Fein AND The National Consumer Asscociation, what others ?

He also has little time for this shower of feckers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

_41824654_greyhounds2_416getty.jpg

Hey !

Pay your Bin Charges, send us the cash. Now.

Greyhound.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,660 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

vicwatson wrote: »
    Joe hates Sinn Fein AND The National Consumer Asscociation, what others ?

RyanAir, his "waster" brother, and the guy who ran over his leg..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

One of the neighbours had to go out and pick the rubbish up. You lazy cow, why didn't you go help him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"What's going on out in Swords?"

dirty-street-two.jpg

my friend wrote: »
    Liveline producers checklist

meeting - check
    anger - check
    old people - check
    letters - check
    union friendly - check
    Fianna Fail friendly - check
    cant understand basic stuff - check

..............pass calls to Joe if above apply

False tits - check - Joe "what? I have to check if they are false?, well done, well done"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Here we go with the BS about people not being able to afford to have their bins collected..tell me this lady...how can they afford to fill the things?

Dont want to pay is closer to the truth and your talking out your hole.

90247320.jpg

"Have a cup of tea there petal. And might I suggest a nice cup of LIONS TEA."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Is he still on this rubbish?? :mad:

(:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

this is bollocks. this guy saying dublin council victimised you if you owed money. if you owe you owe

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The thing that killed people :eek:

I knew there was ethnic cleansing happening somewhere!

You brain certainly wasnt in touch with oxygen ...

TrashoftheTitans.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"The bin lorries we call them"

Strange, they're called 'lurrys' according to Joe? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Grrrr, Fingal customers have always paid over €100 upfront in order to get a bin sticker, and then they have to pay for a tag on top of that. And Panda have now taken over the service from Fingal and the same applies.

You don't hear all those people, much more than what's in DCC I'd imagine, complaining. FFS, it's not a big deal.

90247320.jpg

Ah I'll just have a little rest here and think about how I'll spend my 440 thousand euro salary, aaahhh, a cup of cha' fair play fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I have to say it is one area of my life that is no longer a hassle and its a relief, is the whole area of bin collection. Over here, every apartment building has a 2 black bins and a green bin, and it gets collected on Tuesday and Thursday and thats it. It gets paid for out of your normal taxes and it just happens.

There is no tagging, no tokens, no stickers, no specially coloured bags. If a bin is in the city limits, it gets collected by the city waste collection department and it just works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

90247320.jpg

where is his neck :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

"Help, my employer wants to redeploy me!! What's the word coming to?" ffs!

He says the depots are still open - he can't seem to understand why they can't sit in the depot and drink tea.

Joe just said "kerfuffle"

syklops wrote: »
    I have to say it is one area of my life that is no longer a hassle and its a relief, is the whole area of bin collection. Over here, every apartment building has a 2 black bins and a green bin, and it gets collected on Tuesday and Thursday and thats it. It gets paid for out of your normal taxes and it just happens.

There is no tagging, no tokens, no stickers, no specially coloured bags. If a bin is in the city limits, it gets collected by the city waste collection department and it just works.

They are coming for you :D:D :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

old person puts household waste into street bin: god help them they cant afford to pay for their bin.

young person does it: the swine can we track him/she down so they can be reported and fined.

just my opinion.

Ah sure don't you know pensioners are all lovely gentle souls, not a mean-spirited, bad mannered, fecker among them. :rolleyes:

where is his neck :eek:

Its so fricken hard its invisable

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Meanwhile in Finglas.

bin-lorry-blaze-270.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement