Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Scumbag!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

freeloading crusty by the sounds of him

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Foxes? Who is this nutter!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Only with our Joe could it go from bins to the bond holders!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

syklops wrote: »
    I have to say it is one area of my life that is no longer a hassle and its a relief, is the whole area of bin collection. Over here, every apartment building has a 2 black bins and a green bin, and it gets collected on Tuesday and Thursday and thats it. It gets paid for out of your normal taxes and it just happens.

There is no tagging, no tokens, no stickers, no specially coloured bags. If a bin is in the city limits, it gets collected by the city waste collection department and it just works.

Same here. In the country and small villages, there are also small public bins/recycling centres so you can get rid of stuff their too.

It's great, I don't have to think about tokens or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Who is this chap?

State of the accent on him. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

He is spouting Freeman Legal bullcrap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

What movie character is this guy pretending to be... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Miserable idiot on now...self righteous attitude practically dripping down the phone..blah blah im bloody great i make my problem somebody else...la la la.

d1ck

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

I just went on the Greyhound Website and found this...
    On Monday January 16th Greyhound Recycling and Recovery will begin collections in the DCC Area, please read on to find out if there will be changes to your current Collection Schedules
    Residential Bin Customers:

• Residential Household Collection Dates will change from Monday January 16th
    • Black & Brown Bins will be collected fortnightly on the same day, put bins out before 7am
    • Green Bins will be collected fortnightly on the same day but on alternative week, please put bins out before 7am
    • Collection Times may vary as new crews will be operating on these Routes; we appreciate your co operation as we endeavour to make this transition as seamless as possible for our customers.
    • Pricing for lifts remain the same for Residential Bin Customers.
    Black 240 - €6, Black 140 - €3.60 and Brown 140 - €2
    • Customers need to ensure they have sufficient credit on their account to cover the cost of lifts.
    You may top up online, using our top up facility, at your local post office or at shops using payzone or postpoint.
    • Greyhound Recycling and Recovery operates a prepay system, If you do not have sufficient credit on your Greyhound Account to cover the cost of lifting your black or brown bin the bin will not be emptied by Greyhound.
    • Customers need to prepay Annual Charge 2012 before 15th February 2012.
    • Customers in credit with DCC on January 16th will need to contact DCC Revenue Unit to make alternative arrangements – Outstanding Credit will not transfer to Greyhound Recycling & Recovery.
    Click here to download collection calendar
    Residential Bag Customers:

• On Monday January 16th Greyhound Recovery will begin collections in the DCC Area.
    • Residential Bag Collection Dates will change from Monday January 16th
    • Black Bags will be collected weekly, please put bags out before 7am
    • If you have a brown waste bin, please present for collection on black bag week only, i.e. January 16th and fortnightly thereafter. Brown bins will be collected on the same day as black bags.
    • Recycling Bags will be collected fortnightly on the same day but on an alternative week, please put bags out before 7am
    • Pricing for labels remains the same for Residential Bag Customers
    • Collection Times may vary as new crews will be operating on these Routes; we appreciate your co operation as we endeavour to make this transition as seamless as possible for our customers.
    • Greyhound will continue to collect DCC Labels up to March 16th 2012, customers will need to make arrangements to change over to Greyhound Labels. Greyhound labels may be purchased at the same facilities as DCC labels.
    • Wavier Customers may continue to use their current DCC Labels throughout 2012.
    Whats the problem?

What movie character is this guy pretending to be... ?

Harvey O'Keitel...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Joe earns 440 thousand euro not 100 thousand.

Ah no they wont charge us for walking down the raod - seriously they wont

If you are called to Jury Duty for me killing the current caller will you convict me?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This caller:

hippie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

His accent is forever changing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That_Guy wrote: »
    Who is this chap?

After last week, probably the relative of some RTE correspondent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

That_Guy wrote: »
    Who is this chap?

Hero or Monster - you decide

Crusty eejit I say.

"they'll charge you for walking down the road next"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

was that Michael Graham?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Joe earns 440 thousand euro not 100 thousand.

Ah no they wont charge us for walking down the raod - seriously they wont

Vic excuse my pedancy, he is paid that.

• Advertisement

was that Michael Graham?

Not teeth duffy anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"We sacrificed our lives and our time"... ffs, was he not PAID for this work...

Is there no room for this man in the cribbing department?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

was that Michael Graham?

For a minute I thought you meant the lad out of boyzone then realised you meant Hookies bum chum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

why does he keep going on about cleansing? It was fecking street sweeping and bin lorry duty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

[URL="javascript:edit(15442)"]11971239281768335436doctormo_Put_Rubbish_in_Bin_Signs.svg.med.png[/URL]

My Radio ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

sacrificed your time? so you didnt get paid then or did you?

the logic of council workers is so twisted its a joke..ITS YOUR JOB your not entitled to extra free money for doing your job (badly in my opinion).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That's shocking, the men are told they're keeping their jobs and not being let go. How dare DCC do that, straight to the labour court for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

He wants redundancy - he's not a bit interested in actually doing any more work.

my friend wrote: »
    Vic excuse my pedancy, he is paid that.

One hunder percent roight, roight, fair play fair play, well done, well done

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

This sort of disrespecting of workers is disgraceful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement