Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

To the woman who said "They can't do a simple thing like changing a refuse collection".

May I suggest she looks beyond the pale to see how such simple things can be done, and have been for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

this is ****ing ridiculous one rubbish topic for the last two days thats only relevant to one small part of the island. I live in fingal and this has been going on for years. We paid our money and just got on with it. if this craoky aul prik is so in love with his job why doesnt he set up his own bin lorry business with his pension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

What is it with Joes pronunciations ? He goes from ever so posh, completely clueless, common as muck and then to culchie garda with his ve-he-kel. I suppose it depends on his callers background.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Sewer-Surf-Showdown_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Jeebus stop telling us you're not going to keep us and just spit out the fupping story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

OH WILL YOU SPIT IT OUT FOR FKKKKKKKK SAKE..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I wonder is the Marketing Director of Lyons Tea listening to this nonsense, and having second thoughts?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

ThisRegard wrote: »
    What is it with Joes pronunciations ?.

He mimics his prey! and moulds himself to whoever he is talking to, pure sociopath!

They get a free dinner! :mad:

How much airtime to these guys want ?

They even get a bloody voucher for dinner ! It's a disgrace JOE, a bloooodddyyyy disgrace !!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

400 a wk pension wtf, do they get state pension too...please someone tell me no..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"A Little Vouchereen"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

No one likes an eavesdropper...

I'm actually laughing out loud, this guy thought the 2 million 'pound' umbrellas were real umbrellas !!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ, could you imagine spending the day on the bin lorry with one of these whinging c*nts... You end up throwing them in to the back of it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

telekon wrote: »
    No one likes an eavesdropper...

The term is "know it all dub".

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

And not one ad break thus far. Madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Concidering so many of them cant read or write, a lump some of 40,000 is not to be sneezed at.

You cant compare barristers and judges pay with these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Joe has some neck discussing wastage of money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

who gives a flying fook about umbrellas or where you eat your lunch, ye have a job, what more do ye want :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Barristers getting €1700 a day.........disgraceful!

Joe gets more than that.

I guess that the councillor that the Herlad story refers to is a Shinner anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

ThisRegard wrote: »
    What is it with Joes pronunciations ? He goes from ever so posh, completely clueless, common as muck and then to culchie garda with his ve-he-kel. I suppose it depends on his callers background.

apparently bertie aherne was the same , his accent became more dublineese when he was on the public airwaves

duffy likes to cultivate a similar immage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

If you ever ring Joe about something and want his support, just put on a working class Dublin accent. Make sure you say "waan" instead of "one". That earns instant respect from Joe

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Has to be the priory hall guy going bankrupt in the UK next, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Oh no!!

I'm going to Limerick that weekend :eek::eek:

As if Limerick didn't have enough problems of its own.

pc7 wrote: »
    Has to be the priory hall guy going bankrupt in the UK next, surely?

He had some neck on him hadn't he. Made all the more amusing by the fact that he's an ex-hunger striker and he goes running to the UK to avail of their judicial system, a system he wouldn't have even acknowledged the existence of, back in his provo or whatever days. You couldn't make it up.

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Oh no!!

I'm going to Limerick that weekend :eek::eek:

Please call into the show and run amok! keep shouting abuse at Joe about his wages and the licence fee. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"Lyons Tea I hope..."

You are such the whore Duffy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement