Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

the laugh snigger from the first caller is so infuriating, "well at least you can work, I can't even do that"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

He's been waiting weeks to use that blarney stone line :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Did he expect them to do it with no questions asked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

This guy sounds like he made love to the friggin Blarney Stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

sudzs wrote: »
    BBC would NEVER come out with this tripe!! :eek:

Clever of them though, they can divert their crank callers over to The Lahhvlahhn without anyone noticing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

europa11 wrote: »
    Of course you can ask ;)

sorry, i demand that you do, i cant afford it, cos i'm poor and old..ish ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

a citizen wants EVERYTHING for free

thats fine

BUT dont whine when the grantors determine and ask you to verify that you are not a millionaire

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,

my friend wrote: »
    a citizen wants EVERYTHING for free

thats fine

BUT dont whine when the grantors determine and ask you to verify that you are not a millionaire

You dont expect them to be reasonable do you?

they probably want to be sure Noel doesn't have AIDS before they gift him a medical card

• Advertisement

"If you're not giving us a Medical Card just tell us

...........and we'll tell Joe".

Medical card mayhem

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Well if it kills your mother she won't need the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Joe was raging there, he didn't get the right info about Ray and who wanted the medical card!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

WHERE IS THE BROADCASTING CHARGE DISCUSSION??

Im going to send an email to Liveline to voice my disgust, I suggest everyone else does too.

Amazing how they find a topic to cover 3 days with when every other station has covered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

he has to pay for it himself. imagine that youd have to pay for somthing urself.

he sounds about 60 n his mothers a year from retirement

Your man is complaining about the fact that the HSE is being run like a business.

Is it reasonable to expect it to run on budget and that they do their best to get value for money?

Anyone on Long Term Illness doesn't need to use the Drug Payment Scheme as they don't pay for medicines.

Oh sorry Joe, why let the facts get in the way of one of your misleading rants.

barryd09 wrote: »
    WHERE IS THE BROADCASTING CHARGE DISCUSSION??

Im going to send an email to Liveline to voice my disgust, I suggest everyone else does too.

Amazing how they find a topic to cover 3 days with when every other station has covered it.

Joe is not going to discuss anything that directly affects him.

Especially when people can justify a complaint that involves himand his salary

its sounds like someone is crying their eyes out or giggling away in the background

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

a CAREDNIN INDIDUTION?

This is so annoying do these people think that the staff are waiting for them to call and have all the information at hand? This is beyond unreasonable in fairness and joe pandering to them and agreeing with their unjustified cimplaints to fill his show is disgraceful.

In fairness if they explained the issues as badly to the hse as they are doing now its hardly surprising the applications are getting mucked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

As if Limerick couldn't get any more grim...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Two chances of me being there Joe....

You'd get more of a laugh out of Angela's Ashes..

did I once read that you could hire a hitman in Limerick for a slab of cider?

itd be funny friday if the dundons and their buddies came in and smashed up joes happy lil gathering

Wonder if rates have dropped due to the recession, now they'll do it for a flagin.

i,d tip a 6 pack of bulmers if they get the other clowns by "mistake"

That whiny little young wan in the danone ad needs a good crack on the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

The Funny Friday warm up act -

6109795870_b241e15ef1_m.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement