Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

dulpit wrote: »
    LOLCork?

as in lol cork people. You didnt hear!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I will never buy a property in this country. Ever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Maybe not as this could be Fingal County Council

Its in Dublin City Council, did some work up there before and met DCC lads.

And its nowhere near the fuppin airport in real terms Joe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Liveline Bingo addition:

'What's happened there?'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭furiousox

This is riveting, absolutely riveting..........
    (wake me when it's over)

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Surely the contract this man had with the developer is void, and he is entitled to his money back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

padz wrote: »
    burn the place down & claim the insurance ....seams like the obvious solution

Oddly enough since it's not properly compliant with fire regs, the insurance would be invailidated too.

No clerk of works on these sites, no independent oversight during construction...fire officers usually come around when everything's snagged off and check the clearance of exit doors, presence of alarms and extinguishers, and fire doors...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

How did they get a cert for this place?

More people hitting the street.

Awesome you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Should've moved into Herbert Simms magnificent complex.

How did they get a cert for this place?

Bribery?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Tom McFeely 'supposed Builder'
    1901_Tom_Lib_477542t.jpg

lately he's making up for the Hunger Strike....

That_Guy wrote: »
    Should've moved into Herbert Simms magnificent complex.

17000 of them there is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

orourkeda wrote: »
    The planning laws in Ireland circumvented? That cant possible be can it?

It's unpossible!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

as in lol cork people. You didnt hear!?

Uhm... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Surely the contract this man had with the developer is void, and he is entitled to his money back?

Bit late for that: http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0221/coalport-business.html

They've been on Liveline a few times, surprised Joe doesn't remember them.
    Court orders Coalport to be wound up

Updated: 16:51, Monday, 21 February 2011
    The High Court has ordered the winding up of Coalport Building Company, whose directors include developer Tom McFeely.
    1 of 1 00036c08-314.jpg [URL="javascript:void(0)"][/URL][URL="javascript:void(0)"][/URL]Coalport case - Stay on order in event of appeal

The High Court has ordered the winding up of Coalport Building Company, whose directors include developer Tom McFeely, over a €144,000 debt to Revenue.
    The court put a one-week stay on the order and the appointment of a liquidator in the event of an appeal to the Supreme Court.
    Other creditors present in court were the personnel company MCR, which claims to be owed €40,000, and Theresa McGuinness, who is owed more than €100,000 on foot of a High Court order and is also claiming more than €200,000 in costs.
    Counsel for Coalport today offered a cheque for payment to Revenue and the court was asked to adjourn for two weeks to allow time for it to be cleared. But Ms Justice Mary Laffoy said there had already been a adjournment in the case to allow time to pay and that the court was not a debt collection service.
    She ordered the liquidation of the company but put a one-week stay on the order to allow time for a Supreme Court appeal.
    Theresa McGuinness won €103,000 damages against Coalport in the High Court two years ago after a judge ruled there were structural defects in a house built for her in Balrothery, north county Dublin.
    Ms McGuinness has not been paid the money and is also claiming over €200,000 in costs. After today's hearing she said she was pleased with the order and that she would be taking over legal means to recover the debt.
    Earlier this month, in a separate case, Coalport was ordered by the High Court to complete fire safety works in an apartment complex at Aras na Cluaine in Clondalkin.
    And apartment owners in Priory Hall, Clongriffin, are also in dispute with Coalport over continuing problems in that complex.

Handbag Joe

Lidl Joe

Rathfarnham Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bijapos wrote: »
    Bit late for that:

They've been on Liveline a few times, surprised Joe doesn't remember them.

Further proof there is no man behind the curtain. Just a parrot who reads what his researchers give him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

syklops wrote: »
    Further proof there is no man behind the curtain. Just a parrot who reads what his researchers give him.

a 400k a year parrot :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭furiousox

Handbag Joe
    Lidl Joe
    Rathfarnham Joe

David Blaine Joe

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lidl.... Joe bashing the Germans again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Handbag Joe

Lidl Joe

Rathfarnham Joe

Ok ok ok,well done well done well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Are they trying to imply this kind of thing would only happen at Lidl? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

The letter this guy got was issued to other residents 2 years ago http://www.kildarestreet.com/debates/?id=2009-12-10.1500.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Caller: "Hi Joe, how are you today?"
    Joe: "Did you not read my book... my father was an alco... my brother was on drugs and I sold my soul for money.. :(:("

Wouldn't you think that lidl are the only shop where someone has been mugged.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Rathfarnham resident admitting to shopping in Lidl? With that accent? I suspect someone is about to have their Golf Club Membership terminated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Seems that these guys are taking advanatge of the fact that there's no CCTV in the lidl carparks...which is odd since I've sen lidl selling the damn things on occassion.

Wallets rock btw...you want my wallet, you won't be finding it in the boot or passenger footwell of my car...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement