Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

David says "they fought their way to the final"..
    You say "there will be hell to pay"..

I really HATE the way Joe puts words in people's mouths.. it's really unprofessional broadcasting.

yeah yeah.. Eurovision, Mary Byrne, gay people... it's Mooney, we get it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

i think i need to be banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Ah here, they're not all that bad. In Wickla they throw the ref in a car boot and lock it. :)

Look, people keep bringing up those incidents and giving Wicklow GAA a bad rep.

It happens, at most, once every two years. And it gives the Referees an incentive to stay focussed and have a good game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Scrap Friday.

They'll certainly get scraps down in Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

am i the only one finding this terribly dull ?

No You ar not alone,i am here with you,though you may ..

Michael jackson i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They won't sort this type of thing out in the GAA untill there are deaths

Thats what it took in England

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I really HATE the way Joe puts words in people's mouths.. it's really unprofessional broadcasting.

So what your saying is you want FFriday everyday?

I'm surprised the Rugby comparison took so long.

Perhaps they should concern themselves with eye gouging and spear tackling befoe they start giving advise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Scrap Friday.

They'll certainly get scraps down in Limerick

No GAA here.

• Advertisement

"You're ready to explode, Jonathan. that's what you're saying, sure, sure ..."

People of Kerry

you are being most ungracious

accept your loss

move on

you are embarrassing , man up.

withless wrote: »
    So what your saying is you want FFriday everyday?

Nah I'd be worried that it would get diluted and end up not being funny.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

They won't sort this type of thing out in the GAA untill there are deaths

Thats what it took in England

where.

on the pitch, or rampaging through montrose till they get to joes studio where were greeted to a rousing "whaat ya say abut me boy ?" and the sound of a hurly clashing agin a leg.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hanky Panky and Getting Off in the one show!

Disgracful, Joe!

I'm going to England on Friday.

I'll be distraught at the prospect of missing fanny friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Thank the Gods that's over. I'm just going outside, I may be some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

One chicken**** Gaa match and Joe gets practically a full programme out of it.

Only on the Lahhvhlahhn.

..................oh no, Eurovision time on Mooney, run! run!

"Don't put babe in the corner"

You would really think Mooney would get that quote right, I'm sure he has seen Dirty Dancing more than once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

oh i remember the days of mick lyons, keith barr and the boys, they took it, gave it and went for a pint afterwards. some people are just to sensitive now.

• Advertisement

europa11 wrote: »
    One chicken**** Gaa match and Joe gets practically a full programme out of it.

Only on the Lahhvhlahhn.

..................oh no, Eurovision time on Mooney, run! run!

Derek Mooneys position as a nationwide brodcaster makes me wat to vomit

I's an embarrassment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I really miss the choir boys from last week,tullamore the music capital of Ireland!!!!

oh i remember the days of mick lyons, keith barr and the boys, they took it, gave it and went for a pint afterwards. some people are just to sensitive now.

Cos we're men up here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

How can anyone who calls himself a 'broadcaster' or whatever he thinks he is be happy with a show like that? What a stinking pile of

The brawl between Dromid and Derrytresk players and supporters

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It was worth it all just for the hanky panky fella who called in. :D

Dromid Pearse players started that brawl, reasoning as follows:

Dromid Player Number 10 Punched the Derrytresk player that hit the ground (reference time 0:02)

Dromid Player Number 4 threw the first punch at a non-player - fat man in Derrytrisk colours
    (reference time 0:05)

Dromid hang your heads in shame, you thought you were smart dishing it out but when given a taste of your medicine you just were not capable.

QUIT WHINING - Move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

my friend wrote: »
    Dromid Pearse players started that brawl, reasoning as follows:

Dromid Player Number 10 Punched the Derrytresk player that hit the ground (reference time 0:02)

Dromid Player Number 4 threw the first punch at a non-player - fat man in Derrytrisk colours
    (reference time 0:05)

Dromid hang your heads in shame, you thought you were smart dishing it out but when given a taste of your medicine you just were not capable.

QUIT WHINING - Move on.

Without knowing the background/etc, it would look like the team in Blue (I'm assuming Derrytresk) made things a whole lot worse, and had a whole lot of people get involved very quickly. Ban the team from competition if you ask me, it's one thing for an incident to happen on the field but when officials and fans/etc get involved - that ain't cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

is that it? :rolleyes: listening to liveline yesterday i was imagining a running battle between players, mentors and supporters, i didnt see supporters fighting there, i would reckon they were subs who hopped the advertising boards to get involved, like i said yesterday 20 years ago meath/dublin and mayo all had some 'disagreements' and afterwards they went and had a pint, it was forgot about and nobody cared. just like it has happened since between clubs and counties but fortuantely for them liveline didnt get news of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

is that it? :rolleyes: listening to liveline yesterday i was imagining a running battle between players, mentors and supporters, i didnt see supporters fighting there, i would reckon they were subs who hopped the advertising boards to get involved, like i said yesterday 20 years ago meath/dublin and mayo all had some 'disagreements' and afterwards they went and had a pint, it was forgot about and nobody cared. just like it has happened since between clubs and counties but fortuantely for them liveline didnt get news of it.
    God that's not my memory of that at all...my mum is from meath and my dad is from mayo and that fight is STILL brought up as a point of bitterness, what, nearly 20 years later....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement