Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

2e5c93fc5fcb277c88837e18ff8cc0457a7fca8111619946438d95dfe05706db.jpg

That's 18 Maudlin's Vale.. Doesnt look that bad tbh..

Here's a better picture:

6789406473_254e7777e7_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

if your man skelly comes on liveline its going to be a massacre. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

This lad has just admitted that he lets his son play (on his bike) in an area that he KNOWS to be unsafe.. Surely it's his responsibility to keep his son safe, not to let him play and then retrospectively say "well my son was injured because of the builder"..

Wait, that would be responsible woudnt it

women drivers

shut little johnny up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,896 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I knew Joe would get round to this. What has being in negative equity got to do with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Joe having another few kicks at the council.. Must have been the bin lorry that ran over his leg, was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Wonder can Joe link this one to Sinn Fein?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

This rubbish. Talking about 1 estate out of thousands. Joes crusade goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

I knew Joe would get round to this. What has being in negative equity got to do with this?

He has to rub it into people face lol.
    Made me laugh....

• Advertisement

Joe having another few kicks at the council.. Must have been the bin lorry that ran over his leg, was it?

No but there you have it! Another of Joe's vendettas:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Priory Hall any minute now......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Absolutely nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Floppybits wrote: »
    Just reading this board. is there any subject that can be discussed on liveline without people on here taking the mickey or the usual shut up next caller please?

I have no problem with people coming on talking about the problems in housing estates that have not been finished.

The only problem I have with them coming on and complaining about it is if they think Joe is going to do anything about it. He doesn't wield the power that he and a lot of people think he does. All he has managed to do was organise a fund for the artist who got attacked and maimed. He takes credit for the head shops, but what really happened was the Irish government followed what the British government did.

He also nearly caused a run on the banks, lost a girl her job and nearly caused a riot in the passport office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Littering Joe, littering is the word you're finding it so hard to say for the reason cctv cameras are put at bottle banks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

They won an award for the Traveller site... How long is it before that award (along with all the copper on the site) is stolen and melted down..

He actually said that out loud about the esteemed local travelling community

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Wonder can Joe link this one to Sinn Fein?

Give him time he's getting there....now it''s Meath Council offices getting the Duffer treatment. How many SF Councillors have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I hate when Joe gets all facetious. :mad:

Well living beside those nice tidy ethnic minority tends to put your house price down

• Advertisement

Jesus wept, another break!

Must be raking in the ad money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

MONA!:mad::mad::mad:

FECK OFF MONA YOU WAGON.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

syklops wrote: »
    The only problem I have with them coming on and complaining about it is if they think Joe is going to do anything about it. He doesn't wield the power that he and a lot of people think he does. All he has managed to do was organise a fund for the artist who got attacked and maimed. He takes credit for the head shops, but what really happened was the Irish government followed what the British government did.

He also nearly caused a run on the banks, lost a girl her job and nearly caused a riot in the passport office.

And got Solpadine taken off the shelves of our pharmacies.:mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I wish mona and her fishcakes would fall in a man hole:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

europa11 wrote: »
    Jesus wept, another break!

Must be raking in the ad money.

They need to raise Joe's 400k somehow

That TV licence young one needs a good crack on the arse.

F*ck you and mona

sudzs wrote: »
    I hate when Joe gets all facetious. :mad:

I find it funny when he goes that route! he thinks he's being all clever.It's predictable and hilarious at the same time:)

Fu ck off u little runt with ur tv licence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Is this one gonna answer the question then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement