Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

Fiona Looney, Deirdre O'Kane and Pauline McLynn... Three of the most annoying woman in Ireland..

don't know about annoying....but if thats the best they can do , certainly not as funny as they think they are...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I think if I went, I end up just gazing in fascination at his teeth for the 2 hours.

And they are so big and bright you'd think it was Tarzan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Do you hear this from Duffy... ??? Does he look at his own pay cheque, for sitting on his h0le for the week... The hypocrisy..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Fiona Looney, Deirdre O'Kane and Pauline McLynn... Three of the most annoying woman in Ireland..
    i wonder if Derek Mooney could organise a minibus, to travel to Euro 2012 with Brenda, Eanna, Linda Martin, Twink and the three girls, that unfortunately gets lost in somewhere, like Chechnya?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Lapin wrote: »
    Ten years ago we were awash with money.

Now its dodgy fags. :(

Don't ya know we spent on the money on the dodgy fags and the country is broke:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

who would want to work into their 70's, :eek:. i dont anyway

Why are they all retiring?

Because it doesn't make financial sense not to!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Caller - He wants to go, let him go
    Queen - we will not let him go
    Caller - let him go
    Queen - we will not let him go, will not let him go go go go, I see a little ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

When Joe starts slagging off people such as TD's, Judges, Commissioners, Top Civil Servants, etc. about how much they're getting, does he ever think one of them might just get pissed off enough to ring in and question how he gets more than any of them every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"decentralisation - lunatic scheme..."

I wish i could find it but I'm sure Joe et al sang it's praises back in the day...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

dvcireland wrote: »
    i wonder if Derek Mooney could organise a minibus, to travel to Euro 2012 with Brenda, Eanna, Linda Martin, Twink and the three girls, that unfortunately gets lost in somewhere, like Chechnya?

Chernobyl would be better

europa11 wrote: »
    When Joe starts slagging off people such as TD's, Judges, Commissioners, Top Civil Servants, etc. about how much they're getting, does he ever think one of them might just get pissed off enough to ring in and question how he gets more than any of them every year.

Now that would be good radio!

When Joe starts slagging off people such as TD's, Judges, Commissioners, Top Civil Servants, etc. about how much they're getting, does he ever think one of them might just get pissed off enough to ring in and question how he gets more than any of them every year.[/QUOTE]

he knows they'd never get past the 1st ''researcher''

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Uneducated morons is a tad harsh.

You can't paint them all with the Michael Healy Rae Brush.

does he ever think one of them might just get pissed off enough to ring in and question how he gets more than any of them every year.

No but I live and listen in hope everyday that someone will get past the researchers (using term lightly) and ask that very question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This caller is just ranting now.

This guy wants to become our new Dictator.

I thought Biddy and Miley both died of Liver Fluke in the end?

Tractor got biddy

couldn't find video of it:-(

I used to be a tractor fan

After what happened to biddy I'm an extractor fan:o

pc7 wrote: »
    No but I live and listen in hope everyday that someone will get past the researchers (using term lightly) and ask that very question!

it'll never happen, unless they ring in pretending to complain about greyhound or a wind turbine and then attack attack attack :D

Strong view on everything by the sounds of it.

• Advertisement

Did you see that on google earth?:p

I' missed something there
    There a pyramid in Ireland? Is it on google maps?:p

"Whatever it is, I'm against it"

tumblr_l7u6npBJD21qz8vmxo1_500.jpg

it'll never happen, unless they ring in pretending to complain about greyhound or a wind turbine and then attack attack attack :D

The "bad line" is the ace Joe always has up his sleeve

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Anyone know where Mona lives, I want to beat her senseless for having such a stupid friend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's very simple.. Europe can tell us what to do as long as we need their money... If WE could balance our own books, which would mean the Government hugely cutting benefits (20 billion) and public sector numbers/wages/benefits, then we could tell the troika whatever we like...

But there are too many people in this country sitting pretty on money handed/paid out by the State to ever vote for such things..

micropig wrote: »
    I' missed something there
    There a pyramid in Ireland? Is it on google maps?:p

Lapin had a bit of a google earth fetish going for a few days when we were discussing slum estates

Thats a very annoying ad there for 11890:mad:

So he refers to our TD's as 'uneducated morons' but he is fearful that they will be demoted to local councillor status if Brussels gets its way. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

That 11890 ad must have been recorded down a wavin pipe for extra pizzaz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Lapin had a bit of a google earth fetish going for a few days when we were discussing slum estates

Aye, he was off on a spin in google earth... 10 points if you can find a greyhound truck, or Joe Duffy somewhere on Google Earth...:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement