Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If you give out about a woman being judgemental, does that not make you judgemental yourself? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

That woman is speaking sense

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What. A. Bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"that lady, Agnes...... I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HER JOE!!!"

LOL! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

IS this one of the researchers??? ...this wan sound's like an awful wagon altogether. Leave Agnes alone!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

She's driving me to the pub.

The c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

oooooooooooh! threatening violence...."love to strangle Agnes"

nice touch missus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Why is this one so outraged if she didnt even claim for the grant???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

syklops wrote: »
    Good idea. JonathanAnon is quite eloquent. If no-one else does, I'll write something up.

Aw stop, I'm all embarrassed now... :o lol...

In my experience, Liveline dont take email complaints seriously.. I wonder what do the BCC do? The issues I have with Joe would be as follows:

- His blatant agenda against Republicans, RyanAir and more recently the Council.
    - He has a tendency to fabricate sentences and then attribute them to callers. This is extremely careless and unprofessional.
    - He drives the agenda towards issues of parochial and personal interest, and away from anything that might lead to a discussion of his own wages. The show is meant to be driven by the people that call in to the show with complaints..

Get a job you c*nt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

theese poverty industry hacks all have one thing in common , thier refusal to ever accept the need for any cuts of any kind becomes incredibly irritating and tedious , they seem to believe that the tax payer is a cash cow who should keep quiet , keep on grazing and pumping out revenue so theese morally correct righteous doers of good can dispense the goodies according to how they see fit

sudzs wrote: »
    "that lady, Agnes...... I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HER JOE!!!" LOL! :D

I spose she'll want the Government to pay for the ligature as well ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

This lady is annoyed because agnes is talking the truth...

Social welfare is very generous lady..not our fault you cant do sums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

'I'm only surviving'

You should have claimed your Communion Grant, Missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

In my experience, Liveline dont take email complaints seriously.. I wonder what do the BCC do? The issues I have with Joe would be as follows:

- His blatant agenda against Republicans, RyanAir and more recently the Council.
    - He has a tendency to fabricate sentences and then attribute them to callers. This is extremely careless and unprofessional.
    - He drives the agenda towards issues of parochial and personal interest, and away from anything that might lead to a discussion of his own wages. The show is meant to be driven by the people that call in to the show with complaints..
    He was reading out parts of a statement yesterday, and paraphrased the rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

His blatant agenda against Republicans, RyanAir and more recently the Council.

You can add he's blatantly condescending towards women, "petal"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Loads of people have nothing after they get "paid" and that is when they are actually working!It's not good but those on welfare need to realise this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Newsflash for these idiots: It costs €0 for your child to make their communion. Are we going to have a €5000 wedding grant now?

telekon wrote: »
    Add, he's blatantly condescending towards women, "petal"

How you doin' sugar tits

dulpit wrote: »
    He was reading out parts of a statement yesterday, and paraphrased the rest..

Did he? .. lol... Good man Joe..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

that lady sounds typical of the kind of south dublin socilists who tend to populate the various QUANGO,s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

'Saying to yer Researcher' Bingo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Paparazzo wrote: »
    The €300 grant is effectively the government paying people to become catholics.
    Yea one day/or two on the p1ss and they dont see the church till the confo or wedding/ha ha nuther p1ssup.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Dont blame him, ya whinge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Now Joe has everyone on that agrees with each other. Nice one Joe, well played:rolleyes: No need for balance.
    Lucan is not a posh area luv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Did he? .. lol... Good man Joe..

Yeah, he even said himself he was just paraphrasing the night club in question.

I havent a bank account Joe.

Hes the breadwinner Joe.

Its a disgrace Joe

d'ya know what I mean? no, haven't a clue what you on about love, get lost

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

add in
    -greyhound waste
    -Careless broadcasting (creating run on the banks and nearly again a few weeks ago)
    -

• Advertisement

No fair play fair play's today i tell ya

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement