Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

I'd say her line has gone down - during the break of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 donkeyshaft

A cup of tea and a blow job would be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

1st dr too-me-me yesterday and now this auld one. joe is not having the best couple of days here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Father Trendy gets the last two minutes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

This is why the couple shouldn't bother with the church. And realise you don't need the roman catholic organisation to worship god.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

signostic wrote: »
    This wedding story has saved the day for us boardies :D

Absolutely, it's great liveline.. and that woman telling Joe what's what is great.. She'll never be allowed past the researchers again that's for sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"Lively debate"?

What show is he listening to? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 donkeyshaft

Sure I use to have five weddings every weekend during the celtic tiger Joe.

I had four weddings and a funeral and a big fat greek wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Feeling sorry for the guy who is hanging to talk about the eggs...not likely today..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Where's "Fronk" these days? Bet he'd have sorted out that priest... or a fake priest at the very least!

• Advertisement

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Father Trendy gets the last two minutes...

Talk to Father Joe

article-1099304-02D27A9A000005DC-886_233x423.jpg

This guy still hasnt grasped the point that the day isnt "Dont Tell The Bride" centric..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Is advert line over?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

"i got married in a church.....lovely day out Joe

i'm divorced now":pac:

liveline researchers currently recieving an ear bashing from joe for letting that auld one on to chastise him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Eurovision item on Mooney. :rolleyes:

The guy's just a walking, talking stereotype now...

Mooney - gay footballers in the premiership...there isn`t any afaik.

Mooney talking about Justin Fashanu and gay footballers on top of more Eurovision trash :eek:

Wonder is today his "Coming out" day???? :rolleyes: might stay tuned in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

sudzs wrote: »
    Where's "Fronk" these days?

He's off having a wonk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Till tomorrow guys,have a good one!

• Advertisement

Nice bit of product placement there ... Interesting how they saved the debate until the day of the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

europa11 wrote: »
    Mooney talking about Justin Fashanu and gay footballers on top of more Eurovision trash :eek:

Fash's daughter, a pre-recorded interview - The Plank played a bit of it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Who the hell are all these extra listeners who are tuning into Mooney every day (according to the JNLR figures)?? I reckon they must be tuning in from Brighton and San Francisco.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Jaysus, Derek really sounds like he is just reading out a script when he is reading out a script :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Nice bit of product placement there ... Interesting how they saved the debate until the day of the show...

Thats what RTE is all about an advert with in a advert just trying to drum crap down are necks with there copy cat tacky shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

sudzs wrote: »
    Jaysus, Derek really sounds like he is just reading out a script when he is reading out a script :rolleyes:

It takes countless hours of dedication and training. Honest. A rare skill.:rolleyes:

I tuned out ..was there an outing?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

According to the trail for the programme on RTE the subject of the show is, well, I can't tell you here, but you could probably work it out.

Plus John Waters on the drink.

Yep, heard the trailer too. :mad: ffs Duffy let it go.

While usually he talks about anything else (off the trailer) when the show actually begins, I fear the worst.

Groundhog Day ............Wonder what Dr. Toe-me-me might make of wasting his time and expertise the other day?, only to have Joe revert to type and bring on yet another lynch-mob and gang of spoofers.

"Tony Humphries won't talk to me, baww! waaw!, so I'm going to keep coining it until he calls the Loivelaahhnn"

• Advertisement

According to the trail for the programme on RTE the subject of the show is, well, I can't tell you here, but you could probably work it out.

Plus John Waters on the drink.

is it, A. Brush Shiels v Bon Jovi. :D
    is it, B. Greyhound Waste. :)
    is it, C. Old People with loads of money, complaining that they have none :rolleyes:

oh wait a minute, i remember. its the try and get your man on, who wont come on, so we'll try everything to get him on, liveline show :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement