Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

Autism_1558658c.jpg

Yes i can hear a guy called joe duffy...yes...seems like an awful fcuking fool altogether..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joe: Can you explain what autism is to someone who knows nothing about it? (like me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

He's really loving this adulation. Every caller ringing into agree with the Great Sage Joe. No argument, just spoofery of the highest order, "Ah Joe you're the best", "only for you Joe, we'd be lost".

Not forgiving her inflated salary by any means, but at least when Maid Marion had the "Liveline" gig, she'd conduct proper debates.

This w*anker just wants to be told how marvellous and above all, how infallible he is.

Rainman! BINGO!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Royal Dub wrote: »
    we've had a week of this now 400KJoe.....meanwhile back at the ranch:

1.54pm: Greece's largest police union has threatened to issue arrest warrants for officials from the country's European Union and International Monetary Fund lenders for demanding deeply unpopular austerity measures.
    That's according to Reuters, which says it has obtained a letter from the Federation of Greek Police. In it, the police accuse Troika officials of:
    ...blackmail, covertly abolishing or eroding democracy and national sovereignty.
    Since you are continuing this destructive policy, we warn you that you cannot make us fight against our brothers.
    following on...
    One target of the warrants would be the IMF's top official for Greece, Poul Thomsen.

Reuters explains:

The threat is largely symbolic since legal experts say a judge must first authorize such warrants, but it shows the depth of anger against foreign lenders who have demanded drastic wage and pension cuts in exchange for funds to keep Greece afloat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

this is nearly as bad as listening to (or watching) Mary Byrne trying to sing

(I said nearly)...

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

Everything she's describing sounds perfectly normal :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Poor eye contact, clumsy...

I'm starting to get worried,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Joe: Can you explain what autism is to someone who knows nothing about it? (like me!)

"a few sandwiches short of a picnic" i think joes technical description would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

:eek: i think i actually nodded off there for the last 20mins.

• Advertisement

I have actually developed assburgers, as i have listenend to much to a whole load of people whom i dont understand why they are on air..and i now cant even finish my..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Is it me or are most of these people dying to be labelled with some illness?

Rosiestar wrote: »
    this is nearly as bad as listening to (or watching) Mary Byrne trying to sing

(I said nearly)...

I hope for your sake Derek Mooney is not monitoring this thread......

That's it, staying on thread but the dial is going in Moncreiffs' direction.

"What's your difference Joe? " With you it's the same bloody difference........day after day after day........OKOKOKOKOK!

They dont want to be seen as refridgerators.

OK ..that is it.

END this now joe.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

That woman was quite interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

I'm done here, in other news the body of the last fisherman missing from the Tit Bonhomme has been recovered. May they all RIP.

See yiz Monday folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Between the host, the callers and the ads its one irritating 75 mins of radio.

CPL 593H

nosey guy wrote: »
    They dont want to be seen as refridgerators.

OK ..that is it.

END this now joe.:mad:

I now know where SMEG got the inspiration for their brand name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

oooooooooooooooooooooh thats it, i'm outta here, going for a walk down along the river, have a good weekend people.

• Advertisement

From assburgers to hep c.

And old people wonder why they feel depressed..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Yay. Theyre now resurrecting an ancient issue for apparently no reason. Or is it because of that program on the telly last week? Im genuinely confused why this is topical.

But it does lay on the misery in spades in fairness...hang on, its perfect!

My God....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Jaysus, is this supposed to make people appreciate "funny" friday????

Try to stretch it out joe,thats it,maybe till the end.

This is terrible radio.

Moncreiff will be talking about a sex shop that does deliveries in a minute or so........................Just in case Joe has any of ye feeling like getting a take-away :D.

Have a good w/e. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

sudzs wrote: »
    Jaysus, is this supposed to make people appreciate "funny" friday????

Its not working if it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DuckStab

Gall stones, cancer, 40 litres of contaminated blood, hep c, 25 years of misery, Joe obviously felt like a hand shandy before clocking off for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Well they were all babies at the start Joe"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Somebody is using Siri in the background...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement