Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

no mention of David Kelly, when liz taylor died, he devoted a full boring programme to her, David Kelly dies, and he rambles on about a card

Maybe he can't summon the F-F crew. Syl needs to listen to his Hal Roach LP's rehearse his one-liners anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Is that guy speaking English? Can't understand a word he says.

he's one of the d'unbelievables

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Folks, I shouldn't have to tell you this. Stop posting offensive comments about callers or offensive pictures purporting to be them. These posts will be deleted and repeat offenders will be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That security lad just tweeted saying Joe gave him a job looking after his mountain of money..

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

why is this show ALWAYS about Dublin issues, getting seriously pissed of with it by now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Lapin wrote: »
    is that better Bard ?

Yes, it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

I like this guy..happily ignoring the issues raised and joe afraid to question his spooferistic answers cos he doesnt have a breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

This is fast becoming the most boring show i have ever heard.

But i have to say the callers are great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

So basically, don't bother buying a leap card yet till it's up and running properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Joe's been rumbled, he lied to us!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I really want a leap card now.

A leap card virus! That would be awesome!

no mention of David Kelly, when liz taylor died, he devoted a full boring programme to her, David Kelly dies, and he rambles on about a card

Don't worry, we'll have an ad break in the next 2 or 3 minutes, then we'll have 2 minutes on David Kelly...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Rosiestar wrote: »
    why is this show ALWAYS about Dublin issues, getting seriously pissed of with it by now

1. It's not.
    2. 40% of the population live in the greater Dublin area, so 40% of the show might well be dedicated to Dublin issues before the whinging would be legitimate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Joe needs a wheelbarrow to carry his wallet around.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

How to not answer a question 101

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

oooh joe spoofing us about his photocopier adventures?

So basically the leap card isnt rolled out yet...so they have been at this for 9 years and 55 million later they rushed it out the door.

Gotta love ireland, no accountability for poor performance and sure its only taxpayers money after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Todays show ......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

She sounds familiar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭nosey guy

I love the solidness of this caller.

alastair wrote: »
    1. It's not.
    2. 40% of the population live in the greater Dublin area, so 40% of the show might well be dedicated to Dublin issues before the whinging would be legitimate.

1: It mainly is.
    2: By my count we had maybe 3 minutes of an unemployed lad in Athlone (Arklow?), and the rest has been about Dubland. So that's far more than 40%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

alastair wrote: »
    1. It's not.

what about the other 60%? Oh, of course we don't matter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Next time I visit Dublin I'm gonna use Joe Duffy's photocopier to get around.

She's going to get a photocopy of the cheque?

Give it to Joe, he's do it in RTE with his LEAP card.

dulpit wrote: »
    1: It mainly is.
    2: By my count we had maybe 3 minutes of an unemployed lad in Athlone (Arklow?), and the rest has been about Dubland. So that's far more than 40%.

Today's programme maybe - overall, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Does anyone remember the episode of Frasier where he had Bill Gates on and Bill took over the programme?

Bill:"Go ahead Roz, Im listening"
    It's starting to sound like that to me with your man answering questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

he answered alot of questions and managed to rumble joe and his photocopier, good 10mins work for that man.

Rosiestar wrote: »
    what about the other 60%? Oh, of course we don't matter

see: 1.

Aengus McFungus Alert!!!!

Lyons ad getting in on the act, "Looks like it's time for a top-up".:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Once again Joe Duffy feels free to spread around nonsense about the LEAP card, as it's a state body.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement