Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

current caller = muppet that will find a mad way to get to Tallaght and when ash cloud strikes will whine that he has to make his own way home

i can see a trend for tomorrows show

amateur travel agents

internet beauts!

Wertz wrote: »
    Where the hell are they getting this Taleén from? It's f*ckin' Tal-in you idiots.

Its a bit loike

eye taly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

dulpit wrote: »
    Ryanair have upped their prices based on demand? :eek:

Alert the meedja!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Oh god, the music for Mooney show always has me reaching for the revolver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

dulpit wrote: »
    Ryanair have upped their prices based on demand? :eek:

talk to joe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Wertz wrote: »
    Where the hell are they getting this Taleén from? It's f*ckin' Tal-in you idiots.

Maybe its pronounced Taleen by the people in Stock-holl-um. :confused:

somebody called anus a bollix !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

"I'm taking me currach to essdonia Joe, have me 5 slabs of the black stuff and the TomTom and a loaf of Brennans bread Joe....Oi'll be wearin me green loifejacah too...so if ye're on the catamaran give me a wave... tickets Joe? Ah shure we'll get them in Taleeen...I used to work with a bunch of lads from there Joe, out in priory hall doin' insulatin Joe"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

neris wrote: »
    You,ll get to Talleeeeen and then you,ll drive your little careeen? to the hoteleen or stadiumeeen? :confused::confused:

....as he might have liked to say :pac:

Ryanair bashing day tomorrow as the bandwagon express anger to Joe about the unwarranted fare hikes to Easedoughnia.

the cigarette smugglers will be pissed that the flights have gotten expensive

• Advertisement

europa11 wrote: »
    ....as he might have liked to say :pac:

Ryanair bashing day tomorrow as the bandwagon express anger to Joe about the unwarranted fare hikes to Easedoughnia.

yip i'd say thats why he let the last guy on, just on long enough to fuel a bash mickey o'leary friday.

arrrghh just realised i'm still listening to anus :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

i have to see this place they call taleeeeeeeeeeeeen

it is near stockhollum

my friend wrote: »
    the cigarette smugglers will be pissed that the flights have gotten expensive

Jaysus now that you mention it there's a great way to cover the cost of the tickets and the flight when you get home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I have to say I'm disgusted by the Horgan murder piece today. A book written without the cooperation of the parents, about something that happened nearly 40 years ago, dragging up painful details, that let's be frank, we do not NEED to know. Also the fact that the author got the inquest reopened...inquests are awful at the best of time and to pretend that the author did it to prevent fraud...what rubbish.

My heart goes out to that child's parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

This is no joke, I'm on a job on a building that's not occupied yet and on the third floor there is one news paper from may 29 2011 the Sunday world the page 4 story is The satanic murder Ireland forget by Donal Macintyre. It's a horrible story. But Joe is 5 months behind on this one.

No, no....he's bang on time, since the book launch was last week...and his is this week...from the same publishing house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

NORTH1 wrote: »
    This is no joke, I'm on a job on a building that's not occupied yet and on the third floor there is one news paper from may 29 2011 the Sunday world the page 4 story is The satanic murder Ireland forget by Donal Macintyre. It's a horrible story. But Joe is 5 months behind on this one.

How can Joe talk about it last May when his mates book which he was plugging was not in the shops yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I have to say I'm disgusted by the Horgan murder piece today. A book written without the cooperation of the parents, about something that happened nearly 40 years ago, dragging up painful details, that let's be frank, we do not NEED to know. Also the fact that the author got the inquest reopened...inquests are awful at the best of time and to pretend that the author did it to prevent fraud...what rubbish.

I think it was fair game to cover the topic .. but the way it was handled was awful... Allowing people to speculate about a motive, describing the disturbing crime scene in detail and tittle tattle surrounding it, allowing people to eulogise the murderer of a seven year old boy, allowing that attention seeking ex-guard to promote his own autobiography and this new book (which seems to be written by a pal of Joe's)...

Seems like there are a lot of people intent on making a buck out of the death of this poor boy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

macroboy wrote: »
    to be honest as i listened ...it was the best part of the show..

all i heard was ..."the drawbridge is up"...then mayhem...

i can only think anne set her own hair on fire with the realisation her sister blew her nutsack on the paper mache apartment..

joe...these apartments were almost blown down....that was a great line ..

also ..patrick said at one point...he didnt know what he was going to do for xmas ..or what imminent meant...lol.hair-on-fire.jpg?w=470
    above is the feeling i had while watching miriam o callaghan poo all over democratic debate last night..

• Advertisement

and today's topics are?

Ryanair 10 fold increase on Talin flight costs are a cert I'd have thought... but after yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 75min ad for the Dublin tourist board.

as long as he does not mention Lorcan Bale again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

mike kelly wrote: »
    as long as he does not mention Lorcan Bale again

He just did! :mad:

Sounds like he's having another another crack at "De Apartments" as well, mentioned the Celtic Tiger (Jays' name might pop-up there) too. Nothing about Ryanair or the match in Tallaghteeen.

In other words re-hashing the week so far and continuing to plug his buddy's beuke.

.....maybe he'll surprise us! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

If its a conflict of interest, somebody got to man up and ring in.:mad:

sounds like its cruise control friday, joe sits back, callers ring in, let them ramble on, and every 30secs or so, he'll chime in with a ''my god'' ''uh huh'' and ''can ya hang on i need to take a break'' :D

europa11 wrote: »
    He just did! :mad:

Sounds like he's having another another crack at "De Apartments" as well, mentioned the Celtic Tiger (Jays' name might pop-up there) too. Nothing about Ryanair or the match in Tallaghteeen.

In other words re-hashing the week so far and continuing to plug his buddy's beuke.

.....maybe he'll surprise us! :P

you've got that wrong, its pronounced taaleeeeeeeeeeen ;)

withless wrote: »
    If its a conflict of interest, somebody got to man up and ring in.:mad:

say you want to talk about Lorcan Bale, that'll get you on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Buke

• Advertisement

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Buke

don't you mean buuuuke?

This discussion has been closed.