Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

this guys a corpo worker and is blaming the government. maybe if his colleagues in the fire department did their job properly and didnt sign the fire certs the people wouldnt be in this situation

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

It started with a kiss...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is it not failure of the organisation he works for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

pc7 wrote: »
    Greetings livelahhhnnnnn addicts! Did I miss anything exciting last week?

a woman called anne getting attacked, live on air

In the courts... yep they can live there in Court 14

• Advertisement

priory hall to the regency. from one kip to another

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

neris wrote: »
    this guys a corpo worker and is blaming the government. maybe if his colleagues in the fire department did their job properly and didnt sign the fire certs the people wouldnt be in this situation
    Well when the Govt deregulated this to help their builder friends how can you lay all the blame on Dublin Corpo.

What about eating the apartment...?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

EVERYONE CHILL THE FÚCK OUT.... Jay Bourke's got this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

ah yer wan hasnt the money to pay for a removal. cue man with van ringing in to offer free removal.

Or a quick dig into da fuhnnnd

I dunno, this is a major issue and is only one of many places where this issue or ones like it are going to arise...liveline is the place where it should be covered and it sure beats bewks or religious crap.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Place looks like it has been hit by a tsunami Joe with all the people walking away..
    So, caller, when in your lifetime did you see a tsunami?

Well when the Govt deregulated this to help their builder friends how can you lay all the blame on Dublin Corpo.

because the fire officer within the corpo has to sign off on the building been up to standards.

Mental..! Eat the apartment..!

Here we go

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

a woman called anne getting attacked, live on air
    ohhhhh sounds good do you remember what day that was and I'll try listen later? :D

Joe just uttered his first "My god" of the day. How many more times will he say it?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Paula ! Gerr ou a bed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hearing doors squeaking is a little horror movie esque :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Well at least the firedoors are working... could do with an oiling though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Creaky doors there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Someone's gonna ring in to Paula and offer to oil those doors free of charge.

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Hearing doors squeaking is a little horror movie esque :P

Here's Johnny!:D

Wakey Wakey Paula

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

That_Guy wrote: »
    Someone's gonna ring in to Paula and offer to oil those doors free of charge.

id recommend using a highly flammable substance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

pc7 wrote: »
    ohhhhh sounds good do you remember what day that was and I'll try listen later? :D

not sure, think it was wednesday or thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Wertz wrote: »
    Or a quick dig into da fuhnnnd

I dunno, this is a major issue and is only one of many places where this issue or ones like it are going to arise...liveline is the place where it should be covered and it sure beats bewks or religious crap.

Completely +1, this is the reason as to why I'd never buy a house/apartment in ireland. They were literally thrown up, no idea as to what was put into it.

These cowboys should be forced to live in these buildings til they collaspe.

A scissors... that's inventive... Fire-brigade on stand by for what exactly like how dangerous is this place...

because the fire officer within the corpo has to sign off on the building been up to standards.
    True but their used to be a master of works who checked over everything and did a snag list. Builders complained as it was holding up their work so Govt said the Fire Officer of all county councils can do this instead.

Ring in and ask the residents who is footing the bill for that fire brigade:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

She sounds like a little girl :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement