Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Did you hear him say Ballyfermot was basically a hole? You couldn't even go to the chipper next door without getting robbed. And he moved out to "better himself".
    I bet over the next year a guide book will come out and say "avoid ballyfermot" and Joe will be defending it saying it's a fantastic place.

Actually I think a book/piece on tour guide did come out a few years ago just saying that and Joe was defending the place, I'm sure somebody here will clarify that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

miketv wrote: »
    Actually I think a book/piece on tour guide did come out a few years ago just saying that and Joe was defending the place, I'm sure somebody here will clarify that

Yeah, and some clown came on and said the UN did some sort of survey and Ballyfermot was the 3rd best place in the world to live! Joe never mentioned he couldn't go to the chipper next door without getting robbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

miketv wrote: »
    This is a riveting, deeply felt and fascinating memoir which goes behind the public face of Joe Duffy to reveal a complex, passionate man.
    :rolleyes:

http://www.easons.com/events_display.asp?K=e2011101111595394

going behind the public face of joe duffy...dear sweet jebus..

annnnnnnnnnnnnnyway....new protest next saturday 12 pm..grafton street..

THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL....!!!!

I was down there early today macroboy.. I found Joe to be very friendly in person.. and then I got home and read what he signed :mad:

joeduffy_signedbook.jpg

.....p.s....and im working class jonathon ...unlike you, was what he was thinking..

Interesting review in The Irish Independent..

Just Joe Review

this is a pay hike request from joe..he is basically saying to rte ..i can write and say what i want..and btw newstalk have offered me 600,000...which i turned down the last time...i wont turn it down again..

watch this space...duffy will be pooing on the nation ..just from a different stable soon..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

macroboy wrote: »
    this is a pay hike request from joe..he is basically saying to rte ..i can write and say what i want..and btw newstalk have offered me 600,000...which i turned down the last time...i wont turn it down again..

watch this space...duffy will be pooing on the nation ..just from a different stable soon..

Maybe so, so what's the big deal.... ?

Joe will go to NT and RTE funded by the taxpayer will surely hire a young feisty dude who wants to make his /her name and do it for 100k?

Everybody says they are out there.

laslo018-copy.jpg...laslo..now

Maybe so, so what's the big deal.... ?

Joe will go to NT and RTE funded by the taxpayer will surely hire a young feisty dude who wants to make his /her name and do it for 100k?

Everybody says they are out there.

im just waiting for the call...no big deal..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

ok folks let's get this thread back on track. Once again this is a thread for Liveline and not for a discussion on Joe Duffys buke. All posts off topic and not relating to the Liveline show will be removed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Champion of the people will be gloating today....

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/notorious-liveline-conman-is-jailed-for-four-years-2908374.html

I wonder will the lads from Ballyer that mugged Joe for his 'chips money' call in to today's show and confess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Apparently Joe was on Newstalk yesterday giving out about how the Savage Eye portrays him. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

That_Guy wrote: »
    Apparently Joe was on Newstalk yesterday giving out about how the Savage Eye portrays him. :D

Yes, Joe was on with Sean Moncrieff

Joe stated that he was a 'sexual pervert' as portrayed on The Savage Eye

'sexual pervert' indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Yep i heard Ray D'arcy this morning reading out one of the papers about it! Joe made it very clear that "he does not like him (mcsavage)" Last time I heard Joe say he did not like somebody onair was the dancing/singing priest in Ballyfermot. "I did not like him then and I do not like him now"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

RTE Wages today Joe?

*bad line bad line ok ok ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Enda Murphy

I wonder will his book flop like Gerry Ryans book did ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

We are not allowed to talk about joes buu-ake.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kitsy13

Priory Hall again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Enda Murphy

Not again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

No real surprise...boring it might be, but issue it remains and it's truly a travesty that this has been allowed happen.
    that piece about the builder on the news was telling...1.3M holiday home in Portugal, parts of busines perhaps in NAMA...unpiad previous court settlements, solicitors fees unpaid...sounds like a typical provo set-up; take the cash in, hide it and any come back play the poor mouth. Wouldn't be at all surprised if subtle "hints" (read threats) were made to contractors and inspectors...

Jaysoose wrote: »
    We are not allowed to talk about joes buu-ake.

Read that as Joe's bukkake..... Sickening images. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Dave McSavage was living in those dodgy flats?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,896 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Shouldn't the show move on from this priory hall thing now? It's all out in the open,it's before the courts, liveline has no business discussing it.
    Joe what about Gerry Ryan pimping developments for his buddies?

Joe is acting like he is shocked by the celtic bubble blind eye, ff,cute hoorism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Read that as Joe's bukkake..... Sickening images. :(

After the surprise they got after the last time they had sex... Are you joking???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

fire officers in dcc have double standards. we got planning permission with fire regulations weeks ago which we were meeting until we got a letter yetserday telling us that we now had to put in sprinkler system in the whole building, the building work is neraly complete and now coz of the fire officer we are going to be over budget and over time and we cant open for another 3 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

So people bought off the plans and county councils approved compliance off the plans...

Wages Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

neris wrote: »
    fire officers in dcc have double standards. we got planning permission with fire regulations weeks ago which we were meeting until we got a letter yetserday telling us that we now had to put in sprinkler system in the whole building, the building work is neraly complete and now coz of the fire officer we are going to be over budget and over time and we cant open for another 3 weeks.

Brown+Envelopes.jpg

Fill a couple of these up and see if he changes his mind:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

Sexual pervert Joe.

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

San Francisco?? Ask him did he see Mooney there last week..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Substantial Compliance: The ability of a green linet to land amidst a flock of pidgeons and convince them through imitation and slight of hand that it is one of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement