Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

another episode of NorthSide Radio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Enda Murphy

I wonder what kind of accents do joe's kids have ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

neris wrote: »
    fire officers in dcc have double standards. we got planning permission with fire regulations weeks ago which we were meeting until we got a letter yetserday telling us that we now had to put in sprinkler system in the whole building, the building work is neraly complete and now coz of the fire officer we are going to be over budget and over time and we cant open for another 3 weeks.

That's disgraceful....FFS that's the sort of thing you have to install early on in a build or remodel. What's the point in coming back to you close to opening??

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

A kettle's fairly complicated...

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

only guessing but much the same as Gerry's kids I imagine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

That_Guy wrote: »
    Wages Joe.

Everyone should text or email something about it. Their excuse for not covering stuff like Gerry Ryans death was they got no emails about it, so no one was interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Tina,Sabrina and Jacinta sound like Joe

Off they go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good man Paddy... A wild sweeping estimate.. that's helpful... why didnt you report them at the time Paddy... ??

90 Degree bends suffered by divers who come up the wrong pipe too fast...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Surprised this is only coming out now really. You only have to look at how many people's pipes froze last year cos the mains was buried too shallowly to save money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

She bought in 2007!:eek: Top of the market.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Dublin_Mom

Lena would like a large detached house (preferably with sea view) in dalkey.
    Hotel room not good enough for her and her squaller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Are yea taking a 30% paycut Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Why did she emphasise "My own money"?

This business of flats being badly built. Is this news to everybody else? Its not news to me.

Joe RTE salaries come on if there's ever a day for it it's today...

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/rte-warns-top-stars-take-a-pay-cut-or-go-2908527.html

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

id agree with paddy plenty of ****eboxes out there, i wouldnt work on them because the level of building was so bad, guys hungover throwin up slabs beams broken& stuck 2gether, more of this kinda story to come, wait till the big million mcmansions find out theyve dry rot or dodgy foundations

This fire safety issue could be an "out" for people who bought these gaffs.

So she would rather stay in a damp apt with her kid?

She bought in 2007!:eek: Top of the market.:eek:

She was on to Gerry Ryan that morning, he told her she's an idiot if she doesn't buy

• Advertisement

It would easier for a RTE personality to take a pay-cut than it would for a camel to get into a stitch and b1tch session in heaven...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

So hotel room or possible death from smoke inhalation...I know where me and my kid would be, inconvenient or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This fire safety issue could be an "out" for people who bought these gaffs.

Surely if the flat is damp then it lessens its fire hazard risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Here we go again....whats the hassle here. The property is sound at the minute. Shes talking as if the place was torn down. It can be retro fitted with external stand pipes and sprinklers ran thru the halls.nits been done before. Ffs. Judge over reacting joe duffy, this woman etc.

You could stand in the middle of the road and set your-self on fire...that-buddhist-monk-who-burned-himself.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Dublin_Mom wrote: »
    So she would rather stay in a damp apt with her kid?

How can she prepare bottles for her baby in a hotel room? Can't imagine that would be easy. Or am I missing something?

She's putting herself and her child at risk by refusing to go to the hotel. Get on to social services Joe.

Sorry, but Lena definitely has a Dublin accent. What about bunking down with a family member, or friend (or the obvious, kiddies Dad?)

Not perfect solution, but better than a damp apt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

You can't wash and feed a baby in a hotel room?? Quick! Anyone thinking of having a baby, go on your holidays NOW!!!

• Advertisement

Right, I'm getting bored with this. Someone ring up and tell Joe that travellers made a mess of your granny's gutters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement