Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

snubbleste wrote: »
    There are many many more priory halls in the country.

Indeed there is but what good is liveline going to do? Apart from the illustrating the fact that this is a gombeen nation that delights in ignoring laws and rules.The people vote for people who are 'cute hoors'. Then when the ineveitable scandal happens they all moan about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

snubbleste wrote: »
    Liveline is the courts, dontyaknow! :cool:

Judge_Joe_Duffy.jpg

Rushed photoshop job

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Ah but you see, Joe didn't "break" the Aviva story.

Priory Hall and the tragedy of it all that he's milking is now his new baby, not to mention all the other "liddel problems" of the Celtic Tiger Estates that are getting wall-to-wall (pun intended) coverage from now on.

Where's your hardhat Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

neris wrote: »
    Does any one remember the saying when buildings were being lashed up "Concrete built is better built" Better built if u like your house to move and crack

Pyrtite will make sh*te of a timberframe a lot quicker...especially the ones with no or insufficient tiebacks to external block walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I can't take this crap anymore... seriously considering giving up Liveline. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

sudzs wrote: »
    You'll be back, I say the same after a woefull hangover!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

ah,..the phantom ****ter returns!

It was the phantom shítter again!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

used to be a good programme, excluding the occasional boring topic...but nowadays... its only the occasional programme thats any good.......
    joe has lost his mojo..

Put up your own phucking shower curtain!

• Advertisement

A grill on the floor?? omg, serious risk of burnt feet, maybe thats what the smell was! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Joe: go ahead Anto

Anto: Joe, my towel warmer has a chrome finish

Joe: and?

Anto: I want the Corpo to provide me with a Gold finish towel warmer in the en-suite Joe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Lazy git, they got carpenters out to put up a shower curtain:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

4 Years ago Joe

5 Years ago Joe

4- 5 Years ago Joe

Disgrace Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

best of luck with that sudz: I worked through my break to get a job finished this morning so I'd be back home in time for it... :o
    miketv wrote: »
    ah,..the phantom ****ter returns!

In fairness a solitaray ancient turd is going to smell a lot less than a cracked or backed up sewage pipe.
    That guys problem could be a 90 degree pipe with a few nappies or something backing it up.

Hey Joe!

I condemn your show!

The good aul property ladder.

Theres a moral to this story kids. Never commit to buying a house without being absolutely certain that what youre buying is structurally safe and sound. Otherwise you have something wrong with your brain.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 99 ✭✭Royal Dub

nipple pincher's fave word of day - redress

'they' say

'they' believe

who 'they'?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This is why if i decide to live in Ireland full time, i will build and supervise the building of my own house in the country.

• Advertisement

This is why if i decide to live in Ireland full time, i will build and supervise the building of my own house in the country.

dont let these lads near the project...

Somali_pirates_International_anti-piracy_tribunal_Spain.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Mmm, yeah, tsk jaysus thats terrible etc"
    (Off mike) "Do you think we'll get the rest of the week out of this lads?"

botero_xx_man_reading_a_paper_1996.jpg

CPL 593H

Hand over foot joe

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

jj031135_esf03.jpg

The sickening thing is that it wasn't enough for these builders to be making a fortune out of an artificial housing bubble with a compliant government and public;they had to cut corners as well. They just wanted that bit more profit.
    Where is Tom Parlon from the CIF by the way?He was never off the radio telling everyone to buy houses and how great the construction industry was.
    Thank Christ I saw it all for what it was and didn't buy anything.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 99 ✭✭Royal Dub

this is like Peig Sayers

In fairness a solitaray ancient turd is going to smell a lot less than a cracked or backed up sewage pipe.
    That guys problem could be a 90 degree pipe with a few nappies or something backing it up.

Had that problem in a brand new estate in Co Limerick a few years ago, around the time of all the talk of decentralisation and all these estates were built overnight. Pipes didn't have the right fall. :rolleyes: Had to be dug up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

orourkeda wrote: »
    The good aul property ladder.

Theres a moral to this story kids. Never commit to buying a house without being absolutely certain that what youre buying is structurally safe and sound. Otherwise you have something wrong with your brain.

But what if you get a structural engineer to survey it before you buy and he says it's fine?

What I don't get about this whole story is, if I buy a mars bar and it's rotten, I get a refund, but I make the most expensive purchase of my life and tough ****?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Only happened since Christmas last year... Is she sure Santa didnt park his sleigh on the side of the house... ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement