Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVELINE Thread - (05/10/11 to 14/02/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

In another room on the computer, and I could hear yer man shouting, lol!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Joe the blood luster allowing crazed barkers on my tax paying airwaves to celebrate the execution of a foreign head of state.

Disgraceful idiocy - a new low for duFFy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

well Joe the photograph is a piece of card about 6*4 with a captured image on it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Joe: "Incredible phone call there"..

I think unintelligible was the word you were looking for Joe.. Can nobody from the Middle East ever speak without shouting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

furiousox wrote: »
    Wonderful broadcasting already :rolleyes:

i always suspected he was hiding in Dale Farm, why else would they put up such resistance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

syklops wrote: »
    Good god.

Can anyone understand what that guy is saying?

I liked how he said: "He is completely dead!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Gadaffi can rot in hell, his Semtex was used by the IRA to kill hundreds of innocent people.

"...and we now hear that Muamar was one of the unfortunate owners of a flat in Priory hall...it was only as a result of his evacuation that the freedom fighters caught up with him"

I can't wait until the exiled Irish return here to join the glorious revolution

When RTE is taken, and it will, duFFys head on a pike would now be appropriate given his display today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Bit late for Gaddaffi, he could have found immunity here in a swop with Doc, Syl Fox, Sonny Knowles and a rake of other sh1tehawks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Did Psychic Sally predict that Gadaffi would be killed today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

€24 a minute the duffer gets paid for his show..and thats without subtracting for his numerous holidays and crimbo etc..

€24 a freakin minute!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Sally the psychic is a fraud. We know. Its been in the papers. Is it necessary to the flog the horse more?

Bet you psychic Sally knew where the colonel was hiding all that time... bet you she knows the secret recipe too...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Only Live Lahhnnnnnn could go from the killing of a dictator to psychic sally! this is why I'm addicted you just don't know whats next! :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Sally Sally who the F88k is sally!

God job Sally didnt have one of those Libyan guys on the other end of the walkie talkie, the game would have been up a long time ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭furiousox

Ring her Joe.
    (She'll be expecting your call :pac:)

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Has this clown been in a coma for 6 months or what....been dealt with...lets call about wendys whistle stop. Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Simon Singh?

I've read all this guys books, very good. Makes maths and science very accessible and interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

You don't have to be psychic to predict the future, but it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

€40 for a twenty minute chat! That's cheap compared to talking to Joe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Why are people even questioning whether the psychic is real?

It's a scam ffs. Psychics aren't a real thing.

"Only 40 to 50 euro for a twenty minute chat? She's more reasonable than me so..."

pc7 wrote: »
    Only Live Lahhnnnnnn could go from the killing of a dictator to psychic sally! this is why I'm addicted you just don't know whats next! :D

I can guarantee you what's NOT next

.... Aviva

..... An homage to Martin McGuinness

.... That psychic Sally charges less than Joe per minute ....

This guy is right.. The problem with psychics is regulation... They should have to pass a test and get a license... :)

Psychic Sally wouldnt get out of bed for a million! Shes fecking minted.

Why are people even questioning why the psychic is real?

It's a scam ffs. Psychics aren't a real thing.

It's all about balance. Crosby was probably on to RTÉ whinging about liveline damaging business in the GCT...

How can this guy assume that Sally wont sit this test? Sounds like he should take the psychic test himself..

• Advertisement

Wertz wrote: »
    It's all about balance. Crosby was probably on to RTÉ whinging about liveline damaging business in the GCT...

Bingo !

Harry would have had Joe's ear at Joe's official book launch which took place in Harry's Bar in the point village !!!

Plus, I'll ask again, Why is Sally appearing in tax payer funded 'art' centres ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement