Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Chelsea Series 2 E4

Options
  • 04-10-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone if anyone is watching 'Made in Chelsea' on E4. Just wondering what you think of the show and what you think of the new series?

I didn't get to watch the first series but I am currently loving the new series of it. Though the accents are a bit posh takes getting used to but love the characters. Looking forward to how it all develops during the series!

Though a bit like fade street, the hills and this way is essex. Don't really watch this way is essex, but was a fan of fade street but wouldn't really watch the hills much I still prefer the 'Made in Chelsea' show think its a little bit more real in a way!?

So let me know what you think if you are into the show!

Here's a trailer of the new series that started last week. If this has been done before my apologies, mods can merge it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

I watched the first series and only really dipping into the new series.

I think the 'acting' is terrible from some of them!

My favorite is Gabriella but i love caggies style!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya its not the best but the whole love triangles going on are enticing and are what interest me the most! I love Caggie, she is my favourite character, and I quiet like mille, binky, hugo and spencer. A bit iffy about rosie though! What you think of the series so far? Do you think Spencer and Caggie get together in the end? They are definitely made for each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Love the show and adore olie he was on 8 out of ten cats the other day and it was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

I think spencer and caggie will definitely end up together. Spencer is looking a lot better this series too!

I can't stand Francis. The last night when he launched himself at the bitchy blonde one, amber, i think, it was so cringy!

Has Fredrik been in this series at all?

I have a massive crush on Hugo, but i think he's a bit of the Justinbobby of Chelsea!!!

I have a softspot for hugo and spencer...ya spencer is definitely looking a way better in this series. Ya I am the same cannot stand francis. Fredrick has been in it not many episodes though in the second series. Caggie's ex is in this series.

Gabby is lovely though. Oilie is quiet funny just the whole him and chole thing and gabby is a bit heartbreaking to watch. Jamie seems nice but just needs to curb his spending!

I wasn't too keen on funda in the last series, she was going out with spencer. I say louise will have to watch out though and be careful as spencer needs to decide between louise and caggie, be interesting how it turns out in the end!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cello08

spencer is a tart he swears undying love for caggie one day after breaking up with funda and as anyone would she said that now was not the time but she felt for him too and the next thing he is with a turkish girl another one at the polo and now louise . The difference between caggi e and louise is caggie has standards and is not a bed hopper like louise. I do so hope caggie just forgets about spencer andd goes with the goegeous Ollie Proudlock now there is a man and a half please caggie if you read these boards give the lovely Ollie Proudlock a chance he will love you and you alone and will certainly not be like spencer who seems to sleep with anything in a skirt. As for louise being beautiful she looks like morticia in the adams family:)

cello08 wrote: »
    spencer is a tart he swears undying love for caggie one day after breaking up with funda and as anyone would she said that now was not the time but she felt for him too and the next thing he is with a turkish girl another one at the polo and now louise . The difference between caggi e and louise is caggie has standards and is not a bed hopper like louise. I do so hope caggie just forgets about spencer andd goes with the goegeous Ollie Proudlock now there is a man and a half please caggie if you read these boards give the lovely Ollie Proudlock a chance he will love you and you alone and will certainly not be like spencer who seems to sleep with anything in a skirt. As for louise being beautiful she looks like morticia in the adams family:)

I think Proudlock is her ex now not just if that is the case before the series began or else that's the case now. It be nice if they get together in the series. He be a lot nicer than Spencer though looks wise I'd like Spencer a bit more...

I don't know, Spencer and Caggie have strong feelings for each other. They are meant to be together but seems to be that Spencer fancies caggie more than caggie fancies spencer, does she even fancy him at all? Its like louise said in the last episode if caggie got with spencer the fact he has never had her maybe all that tension be gone but then again caggie has standards. They might get together in a few years but now might not be the case as he seems to want to play the field a bit before things got too serious with caggie.

If he gets more serious with louise it could still cause a problem as he is still very close to caggie. Girls are always going to feel threatened by that close friendship. I can see that spencer and caggie have a spark though there is no denying that.

Caggie does deserve better and could do so much better than spencer but can't help that they have strong feeling for each other depending how much they fancy each other. The only thing is that specner says he loves her one minute and doesn't the next. He is different when she is there as she has a strong presence but when she isn't there he seems happy to not have these feelings and want to get over her. Himself and his plan 'B' didn't work a charm though! (got a chance to catch up on the 1st series online, brilliant, loved the last episode with the kiss, was heartbreaking to watch!)

Maybe Caggie should find someone more suited to her who treat her right and forget about spencer but maybe she needs to be with spencer at some point to get over those strong feelings like. I think louise is pretty but not all nice, sweet and spice like think she a bit two faced. Not sure what is happening with her and rosie as it was shown for next weeks episode. Ha ha ha jamie was blanked by rosie good on her!

Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of series 2. Any other thoughts on the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Love Made in Chelsea.:) But I take the storylines with a pinch of salt really. It is so set-up, and everytime I watch it I always wonder how much of it is made up, and how much is real.

doovdela wrote: »
    I think Proudlock is her ex now not just if that is the case before the series began or else that's the case now. It be nice if they get together in the series. He be a lot nicer than Spencer though looks wise I'd like Spencer a bit more...

I don't know, Spencer and Caggie have strong feelings for each other. They are meant to be together but seems to be that Spencer fancies caggie more than caggie fancies spencer, does she even fancy him at all? Its like louise said in the last episode if caggie got with spencer the fact he has never had her maybe all that tension be gone but then again caggie has standards. They might get together in a few years but now might not be the case as he seems to want to play the field a bit before things got too serious with caggie.

If he gets more serious with louise it could still cause a problem as he is still very close to caggie. Girls are always going to feel threatened by that close friendship. I can see that spencer and caggie have a spark though there is no denying that.

Caggie does deserve better and could do so much better than spencer but can't help that they have strong feeling for each other depending how much they fancy each other. The only thing is that specner says he loves her one minute and doesn't the next. He is different when she is there as she has a strong presence but when she isn't there he seems happy to not have these feelings and want to get over her. Himself and his plan 'B' didn't work a charm though! (got a chance to catch up on the 1st series online, brilliant, loved the last episode with the kiss, was heartbreaking to watch!)

Maybe Caggie should find someone more suited to her who treat her right and forget about spencer but maybe she needs to be with spencer at some point to get over those strong feelings like. I think louise is pretty but not all nice, sweet and spice like think she a bit two faced. Not sure what is happening with her and rosie as it was shown for next weeks episode. Ha ha ha jamie was blanked by rosie good on her!

Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of series 2. Any other thoughts on the show?
    oliver proudlock and caggie were together in the past but they are getting together in the next episode and about time too how much longer is caggie supposed to wait for spencer to run through the female population of chelsea. By the way what did you think of the barefaced cheek of that louise asking caggie to sleep with spencer so he would get her out of his system i would have slapped her and jamie quite rightly said no no i have a feeling that the friend who slept with hugo was rosie fortescue i watched her face when millie caggie and rosie were talking in the restaurant and she said she did not know who the person was she could not look at millie and then she was with hugo telling him that she told millie she did not know who it was shame on her if it was her it is unforgivable . I was so disappointed in hugo he seemed absolutely crazy about millie she is such a vulnerable girl so trusting and shattered at hugo cheating on her

looking forward to monday night's made in chelsea i can't wait to see caggie and oliver proudlock to see someone giving caggie love and respect she deserves.He seems so much more matureand solid than spencer and of course he is not falling in and out of bed with anyone who will sleep with him the way spencer does.i thought the scene with spencer and louise in the hotel room so sleazy UGH in this day and age surely this is done in one's own flat and in private. Dear caggie forget him and settle with the lovely oliver proudlock

• Advertisement

i thought tonight for a moment that caggie at last has settled for the lovely ollie proudlock she told him she was looking for a relationship and let him help her move and be with her at her gig. I was absolutely delighted when they kissed and then saw the preview of next week when she is once again sitting with spencer and telling him she kissed proudlock not oliver but proudlock quite disrespectful so i am really disappointed in caggie maybe will stop watching as perhaps what everyone else is saying it is all a set up sotherefore not a reality show at all

cello08 wrote: »
    i thought tonight for a moment that caggie at last has settled for the lovely ollie proudlock she told him she was looking for a relationship and let him help her move and be with her at her gig. I was absolutely delighted when they kissed and then saw the preview of next week when she is once again sitting with spencer and telling him she kissed proudlock not oliver but proudlock quite disrespectful so i am really disappointed in caggie maybe will stop watching as perhaps what everyone else is saying it is all a set up sotherefore not a reality show at all

Made in Chelsea is described as a reality soap. Apparently some scenes are staged for entertainment purposes, but the characters, and their relationships are real. Personally, I think the relationships are set up. eg Spencer & Funda in series 1.

Here is an article about the staging of club scenes from series 1.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1387163/Made-In-Chelsea-The-club-scenes-staged-cast-members.html

Hi Wolfmoon87 i do agree with you about the Funda thing the program kept referring to Funda as Spencer's Brazilian girlfriend and then i read i one of the newspapers that she lives here with her family and is actually turkish. What really amazed me is that Caggie did not respond to Louise and Spencer's suggestion that she sleep with Spencer so that he could get over her outrageous i personally would have slapped both of them and so would all the other women i know, so yes i do think the relationship's are staged shame because it has the making's of a good show.

I was glad to see that Caggie kissed Proudlock but don't think anything serious will happen between them. I still think that Spencer is somewhere what in love and pining for Caggie. Though in time they will get together no doubt about that his heart is waiting for her but is she ready to be with him is the question.

After Monday nights episode is clear that Spencer isn't over Caggie but Caggie is worried he do the same thing to her the way he has been treating Louise but still think he might mend his ways.

Its all crashing down on Spencer a bit. Poor Spencer but seriously though he has himself to blame for loosing his two special girls to the other lads. Caggie has a good head on her shoulders so think she make the right decision. Spencer is a bit gutted that his fun times is starting to run out now that Louise and Jamie kinda got it together, seriously like exchanging girls its a bit weird of Jamie and Spencer to do that but glad that Louise has someone she can rely on and Jamie seems like the guy for her.

I say Spencer didn't like it when he saw Caggie and Proudlock kissing, it broke his heart I think but don't think he get over it, he is not over Caggie and never will be unless something happens between them. Maybe not for a few years, read somewhere they made a pact that if they are still single by the age of 30 they will get together. I think that's quiet logical, he get all that womanising out of his system!

Comes to show that the boys are very immature compared to their French comrades! The girls seemed to have enjoyed their time in Paris, shopping, chatting and on a mission to bring Millie home which was great and meeting some nice fellows. They are having fun which I like and think they should enjoy themselves being single for a while.

Ollie has been so mean to Gabby, seriously what's up with him he probably blame her for the break up with Chloe. Their relationship was doomed from the start without Gabby in the picture so Ollie has himself to blame. They are two different people and obviously Chloe deserves someone better who treat her right!

Oh poor Mark-Francis can't find a housemaid, seriously he should be able to survive by doing things himself for once!

The lads seemed to have a great time at the pool!

A lot of things going on next week I think from the previews shown for next week. Looks like Millie wasn't so innocent herself, cheeky minx but she got Hugo where she wanted him so its not all airy fairy and all on Hugo's head so think her being honest with him might clear the air despite him being a bit of a ladies man he still has a thing for Millie and I hope they sort it out despite her throwing it back in his face and having done the same thing as him! Was it Rosie he cheated with on Millie? Did she find out about that? How has she managed to still be friends with her?

Looking forward to watching Made in Chelsea next week and see what is ahead and in store!

oohh the knives are out for Millie! Looks like it gets a bit heated in next weeks episode as shown on last night trailer at the end of the show! Millie been a naughty girl, wonder what Rosie is up to! Poor Hugo! Wonder what's going to happen between Caggie and Spencer, it getting serious again! Seems the lads are charming their way into Alice's arms!! I really do hope Spencer and caggie get it together!

Hugo got quiet mad at Millie but at least he is showing true emotion and think they had to talk about it and get it out in the air to clear things up. A bit harsh towards the end of their argument but at least the weight has been off their shoulders now they can move on. Shame their friends get stuck in the middle of it all.

Glad to see that Hugo and Millie have sorted things out and that they be at least be friends again, seems like there is still underlying flirtation there but think if they were to get back together they be more casual and not be serious as they feel insecure. Rosie might be able to sort that out! Seems like she wants Hugo all for herself! Be interesting how it all pans out the next few episodes!

I cant stand Rosie I think she's such a bitch. Even the way she look at people is sly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

we never found out who hugo cheated with did we? i wouldnt be surprised if its Rosie shes defo up to something

we never found out who hugo cheated with did we? i wouldnt be surprised if its Rosie shes defo up to something

Hmmmm maybe :cool:

Anyone else think Caggie is jealous of her cousin??

Did anyone else find it a bit odd that there was a camera-man in the bathroom with Caggie, while she was having a shower?:rolleyes: :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Rosie looks like David Mitchell

• Advertisement

i was watching episode 7 when Caggie's cousin Alice turns up at her flat.I think Caggie should be careful i think she want's what Caggie has and will go all out to get it I hated the way Hugo was treating Millie so bad in front of everyone but when she went to get her coat and no one was watching he followed her and was really nice and cuddled her and said he missed her how sneaky are the guys in this series. Still compelling viewing and will someone get that horrendous Rosie out of this show she is the sneakiest bitch around why did Millie even talk to her after she told Hugo about Millie cheating on him and then walked up and said she had to tell Hugo as he is her friend i think i would have just turned my back on her until she left. So on to next Monday we will see what happens:):)

i was watching episode 7 when Caggie's cousin Alice turns up at her flat.I think Caggie should be careful i think she want's what Caggie has and will go all out to get it I hated the way Hugo was treating Millie so bad in front of everyone but when she went to get her coat and no one was watching he followed her and was really nice and cuddled her and said he missed her how sneaky are the guys in this series. Still compelling viewing and will someone get that horrendous Rosie out of this show she is the sneakiest bitch around why did Millie even talk to her after she told Hugo about Millie cheating on him and then walked up and said she had to tell Hugo as he is her friend i think i would have just turned my back on her until she left. So on to next Monday we will see what happens:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

woohoo i was right

woohoo i was right

Yeah I was thinking it might have been Rosie too. But I remember reading this article a few weeks ago where it says;
    the 22-year-old poured her heart out, revealing she knows the girl he cheated on her with. She said she was not on the show but she often sees her around.

That made me think it wasn't Rosie afterall, but maybe it was her.:confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2053116/Made-In-Chelsea-Millie-Mackintosh-manipulative-cheating-ex-Hugo-Taylor.html

Cant wait for tomorrow nite ;)

WTF is with caggie I really liked her but all this attention seeking is not cool. She went out with Thomas then stood him up, is a bit iffy about Proudlock seeing her cousin and doesnt want Spencer but flips when he doesnt speck to her :(

Cant wait to see Roise taken down a peg or 50 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Can't wait for tomorrow night either can't believe S2 is nearly over already though :mad:

Can't stand Rosie so really looking forward to her comeuppance (I hope!)

Love Millie, read recently her grandad invented Quality Street :D

I like Proudlock I think he and Caggie would be good but Alice definitely seems to have the claws in there!!

Looks like Millie confronts Rosie so it be interesting to see the turn of events. Final Season Episode is meant to be set around New Years I think?!

What is up with Caggie, she can't decide who she wants! She needs to make up her mind she can't have it both ways. Either she be friends with Spencer and walk away or go the mile with him to keep him in her life or least give him a chance of a relationship with. She need to give it a go but if she doesn't fancy him she has to tell him no need for her to lead him on. It seems like she is and is trying to have the two guys play against each other for her affections which isn't right. Hope she come to her senses and sorts it out between herself, thomas and spencer. Can't believe she stood thomas up!

oooh the whole love triangle between Millie Hugo and Rosie, Thomas, Caggie and Spencer and, Caggie, Proudlock and Alice and a few other love triangles in the mist be interesting how they will go...Looks like Alice and Proudlock will get together for real! What is Jamie up too!??? We'll find out tomorrow night!

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Really enjoyed this series! I can't wait to see Rosie taken down by Millie!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

doovdela wrote: »
    Looks like Millie confronts Rosie so it be interesting to see the turn of events. Final Season Episode is meant to be set around New Years I think?!

What is up with Caggie, she can't decide who she wants! She needs to make up her mind she can't have it both ways. Either she be friends with Spencer and walk away or go the mile with him to keep him in her life or least give him a chance of a relationship with. She need to give it a go but if she doesn't fancy him she has to tell him no need for her to lead him on. It seems like she is and is trying to have the two guys play against each other for her affections which isn't right. Hope she come to her senses and sorts it out between herself, thomas and spencer. Can't believe she stood thomas up!

oooh the whole love triangle between Millie Hugo and Rosie, Thomas, Caggie and Spencer and, Caggie, Proudlock and Alice and a few other love triangles in the mist be interesting how they will go...Looks like Alice and Proudlock will get together for real! What is Jamie up too!??? We'll find out tomorrow night!

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds tomorrow night.

Did I see right in the preview for tomorrow's episode that Jamie's with Gabby??!??!?!

• Advertisement

Did I see right in the preview for tomorrow's episode that Jamie's with Gabby??!??!?!

Yep! Think that was the case. Poor Louise caught in the middle again! Cheseka and Binky and a few others didn't like Gabby being with Jamie or did they just kiss can't remember what he said on the preview for tomorrow nights show.

Advertisement