Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Chelsea Series 2 E4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

I only remember the guy's reactions when they found out not the girls! There was a trailer on tv just now for it but they only showed the bit where millie announces it on stage etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I only remember the guy's reactions when they found out not the girls! There was a trailer on tv just now for it but they only showed the bit where millie announces it on stage etc..

Ya I remember that alright where millie says a speech but is really confronting rosie. Will see what the reactions will be tomorrow night. Looked upsetting towards the end of the trailer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Did I see right in the preview for tomorrow's episode that Jamie's with Gabby??!??!?!

I'd say it was just a one night stand thing tbh, like why would anyone pick Gabriella over Louise?

Ya that's the impression I got too..

This show gets better by the week - wtf Fredrik with the eagle perched on his hand in the middle of the field :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm just after watching the whole of series 2 over the past few days. God I LOVE this show, it's just so camp :D

I love Millie and Caggie, their pouting is gas! Rosie is a horse-faced bitch.

The finale was amazing...everyone coming out to see the fireworks while Millie stands crying in Caggie's arms...LOVE the drama!

The Spencer/Caggie storyline is going to keep dragging on, it's already getting a bit boring. I wish they'd just hook up. Cheska annoys me but so does Gabriella so I don't know whose side I'm on there. Looking forward to series 3!

I'm just after watching the whole of series 2 over the past few days. God I LOVE this show, it's just so camp :D

I love Millie and Caggie, their pouting is gas! Rosie is a horse-faced bitch.

The finale was amazing...everyone coming out to see the fireworks while Millie stands crying in Caggie's arms...LOVE the drama!

The Spencer/Caggie storyline is going to keep dragging on, it's already getting a bit boring. I wish they'd just hook up. Cheska annoys me but so does Gabriella so I don't know whose side I'm on there. Looking forward to series 3!

Yeh I was getting sick of Spencer and Caggie because it always seemed to be a wanting-what-you-can't-have type situation, but judging by the last few episodes he does actually love her. Their conversation outside the party was really sweet :o

Also I am slightly with obsessed with Jamie...

Yeah Jamie's quite adorable. He's really cute too. I think the storyline with Louise is a bit ridiculous, she's just coming across really badly. First of all, she was mad about Spencer and then while she was out with Spencer, she agreed to go on a date with Jamie, just like that. Then she went off to Edinburgh and got all "mad" when he hooked up with Gabs, even though she's only gone out with Jamie a couple of times. I liked her at the start but going off her.

I wish they'd bring back that crazy girl who got hammered at Jamie's house in the country, she was fun...they're all so bloody uptight sometimes, it would be nice to have someone falling around, puking in their own hair and calling everyone c*nts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Anyone notice Frederik wearing a "I love Justin Bieber" jumper.:p

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Anyone notice Frederik wearing a "I love Justin Bieber" jumper.:p

I meant to post about that!! It was awesome!

• Advertisement

I wonder will they bring Chloe Green back for the next series. She was CRAP. So dull...and not that pleasing on the eye either

I wonder will they bring Chloe Green back for the next series. She was CRAP. So dull...and not that pleasing on the eye either

Yeah she was a bit of a crap character. I think she was just shoe-horned in to get a bit of publicity for her shoe collection, or whatever it is she is doing. I doubt her and Ollie were ever actually a couple. He is so extremely gay. :p

She looks so freakishly like her dad...

Christmas special on the 19th of December :D

Ooh a christmas special! Didn't know about that. I'm sure it will be as dramatic as ever. :)

Looking forward to tonights Christmas episode of Made in Chelsea, its just on now!

There's something about Rosie that reminds me of this ....

Delighted that Caggie and Spencer finally got together! Its about time! You could see it that they were acting like a couple in Finland before Hugo spotted the going's on between them! It made my day! :D

Glad that Millie and Rosie cleared the air. Millie needed to hear the full truth and not make Rosie out to be the one to blame which was really Hugo. Though takes two to tango, but at least Rosie stopped Hugo from going any further than a kiss. Caggie just stuck her oar in a bit but suppose the truth had to come out eventually. It was all rumours really that Hugo and Rosie got together. Millie was a victim in all of it but so was Rosie, Rosie was put in the middle of it all by Hugo so its his fault and all on his head really not just Rosie's. Then again you wouldn't know with Rosie she can be a bit gossipy and blab and be gobby.

So can Caggie but in a nicer way though Rosie can be a bit insensitive to others while Caggie puts others first but I do wonder does she tend to put herself first more than others. You can see the heartbreak in Spencer's eyes when she said she wouldn't go to Finland with him despite her saying it be fun but to support Millie she decided not to go but had a feeling she might go in the end and glad she did! Bet Spencer was happy to see her as it wasn't the same without her as he had said on the show. Awww they make such a cute couple!

So happy for Caggie and Spencer though!!! Say they are very happy together!
    Jamie and Louise, glad to see that they got together too!

Nice to see Cheska with a nice fella! And that Gabby, Cheska and Gabby were civil and made amends. hmmm Alice and Francis...watch this space.

Sorry to see that things didn't work out between Alice and Proudlock thought they were good together but hope he was genuine for the reasons for ended it with her. He at least been honest but should have told her sooner than stringing her on a bit. Be interesting how the whole Oz trip go with Caggie and Proudlock. Hard to know how Spencer is about it but at least he isn't try to put pressure on her. They just taken their time, I think he is just so happy and glowing that he got together with Caggie. At least it hasn't changed them too much.

Was one of the best episodes of the year really! Hopefully they put on another series just love to see how all the new relationships pan out! Looking forward to see what is in store next.

It was a lovely Christmas episode!

Hope 2012 be good for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The Christmas special is on repeat.

Someone really needs to teach Millie how to fake cry convincingly. Her wiping away that imaginary tear when Rosie said "Please don't cry" was just pathetic.

These people are all vile. Every. Single. One of them.!

Oh dear good god, third series is good a nail biting stuff and all that but its going to all end in tears! Yikes! The whole Jamie Louise Spencer love triangle and no caggie is just crazy. Spencer so naughty lol I prefer Jamie to him. At least Hugo has grown up a bit, Natalie has tamed him. Oh Rosie and Millie....tut tut.

Cheseka she walked right in it there with Gabby but should have seen the whole Richard thing coming!

Is binky the only one that doesn't get into the whole click thing? Interesting how the Richard and Kimberly thing goes, and to think how many guys have asked her out in the series!? Poor Oillie doesn't know what he wants. Starting to warm to Francis lol.

Very different show to Jersey Shore and Georgie Shore....

Be interesting how the remaining series pans out! Keep the eyes peeled cause it be easy to miss what is happening!

Loving this series. I think it's much better without Caggie. The Caggie/Spencer storyline got so boring!!!

Millie's by far my favourite out of them all. She's such a lovely girl and so beautiful. I even love her ridiculous pouting. Rosie and Victoria are absolute bitches, I can't stand either of them. Victoria is so ugly as well!

Really loving the comedy value of Francis. I didn't really "get" him before. I think it's better when they don't give him any big storylines (the relationship with his PA was cringy) but he's hilarious as a background character.

I wasn't sure about Hugo and Natalie at first, I missed the old Hugo, but they're actually so sweet. Natalie seems really nice. I loved how, in the last episode, when she found out that Spencer and Louise slept together she seemed genuinely disgusted, while the rest of them were just laughing.

I love Jamie, I wish he'd never got involved with Louise though. I sometimes like her, sometimes dislike her but she really is weak and seems to go for anyone who shows any interest in her.

I agree about Binkie, she just seems to float from one group to the other, but in a good way. She doesn't get as involved as everyone else in the bitchiness and cliques.

I cannot STAND Kimberly. She's a crap character, worse than Chloe Green! Her "sweetness" is so sickening and for someone who claims to be a "good girl" and who is a virgin and a devout Christian, she dresses extremely provocatively. The "innocent" act is so contrived and unbelievable.

• Advertisement

Caught up with the last few episodes last night, gah I love Jamie :(
    Spencer has been acting like a massive dick since Caggie left...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I follow this series. Was liking it, but far too staged now. They couldn't wait even a few weeks or months for Spencer to "cheat" on Jamie with Louise. One week and Jamie and Louise are on, sorted and happy, Next week and she's supposedly in the scratcher with Spencer. Ridiculous. BTW, Lousie is the babe of the show. Stunner. All she needs to do now is cut back on that ever so forced accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

There was a twitter war last night between Professor Green (whos going out with Millie) and Victoria, he called her a horse and even Lily Allen got into the act calling Victoria a twat and Rosie a bully. Hilarious! its very obvious that Rosie and Victor/Victoria are both jealous of Millie.Louise has gone down in my estimations as well and Cheska, who I used to like, is butting in to everyones business, so annoying....Yes I know I need a life:cool:

pookiesboo wrote: »
    There was a twitter war last night between Professor Green (whos going out with Millie) and Victoria, he called her a horse and even Lily Allen got into the act calling Victoria a twat and Rosie a bully. Hilarious! its very obvious that Rosie and Victor/Victoria are both jealous of Millie.Louise has gone down in my estimations as well and Cheska, who I used to like, is butting in to everyones business, so annoying....Yes I know I need a life:cool:

Haha, awesome! Go Professor Green!
    Last night’s episode of Made in Chelsea was nothing short of incredible. While we were still coming to terms with the Jamie, Lousie and Spencer situ, Pro Green took to Twitter to slam Victoria Baker-Harber.

The row began following the scene in which Victoria (she’s the one who sounds like she’s slurring because she’s so posh) says she would like to ‘slap’ Millie for allowing Louise to cheat on Jamie with the odious Spencer.

Professor Green, who is dating Millie, tweeted: ‘Did I just see a horse say it'd slap Millie?

‘Apologies, I'm nowhere near as dignified as the other half when it comes to these situations, I call a spade a spade, a horse a horse.’

Victoria has clearly been referred to as a horse before because she hit back at his tweet: ‘I'm so offended by your eloquent manner. Sorry, do you need a dictionary for that?’

Urgh. Pro Green immediately leapt to criticise her classist comment: ‘You have a foul mouth and you have a foul mouth. That might take you a while to work of course being of the underclass I'd need a dictionary to understand a word which does not in any way apply to you. Amazing retort, incredible.’

Vicky then replies: ‘Whoever is ignorant enough to think I could ever possibly be jealous of some girl who's f****d half of London... Is WRONG!

‘It's surprising you know what a horse looks like @professorgreen Not many of those roaming the hackney estates darling!’

Wow, this girl is something else. The rapper replies: ‘You can't help but continually prove what a nasty piece of work you are... continue, please.’

And then, as if this couldn’t get any better, Lily Allen, who is pals with Pro Green, jumps to his defence, saying: ‘OMG what a twat @victoriaBH is being to you, ubersnob doesnt even cover it.

@millsmackintosh is a fiercebeeyatch’. Isn’t this amazing? Wait there’s more. Victoria then seems to back down a little, writing: ‘Anything to do with 'snob' implies something. And it shouldn't. And it is not a case of background. Its 2012. Who cares. Goodnight.’

Professor Green then manages to get in the last word: Going to totter off back to a hackney estate where i won't run into any horses. i'll be wearing a tracksuit and smoking b&h gold.

‘Just going to check the meaning of the word 'contradiction' in the dictionary, after which I'm going to bed. Night x’

Although it’s not the end, well for Victoria at least it isn’t. The reality star has spent the morning defending herself on Twitter. Just keep on digging love, and this is one job your butler can’t help with.

Have yet to watch last night's episode. I watch it in secret on my phone in bed, away from the judgemental eyes of my housemate :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Just luuuve the series! Love the accents,locations,clothes,posh problems,
    love wrangles or should I say jousts with a few swanky f......s thrown in
    really feels like home to me!!!
    Spencer_user
    Louise_used
    Kimberley_wagon- user
    Jamie_nice guy,will succeed because hes genuine
    Hugo_nice guy
    Millie_spoilt bitch.
    Thats it for now,gotta cook downstairs or Im in trouble....

What an episode, the truth has come out all round!

Don't know what to make of what happened at the Spa weekend. I liked Millie (I still like her style though) but since the whole Hugo thing makes me think otherwise that she just a little bit spoilt and wants attention though don't condone what Rosie has been up to but at the same time was a bit harsh by Millie though that the girl's ruined Louise's weekend. Rosie is a long term friend of Louise's so can't see why she shouldn't have been there other than Millie. hmmm what can I say about Victoria, she is a bit harsh though at times but she is being honest.

Gutted for Jamie though. Spencer and Louise I didn't think she be so naive
    but love is blind! Hope it works out for them and wasn't all for nothing despite having friendships lost in the process. I prefer Caggie when she is there, she keeps Spencer on the straight and narrow, he needs a leash that guy! lol Though he seems to have strong feelings for louise he had for caggie too so don't know if his feelings are as strong??? That's what I don't get and don't get why he went behind Jamie's back like that knowing Jamie had a thing for Louise not just liking her like. I wouldn't trust Spencer after that whether I were louise or jamie! Spence just craves attention and likes being with women that's all, he is like a child in a sweet shop like! Good man Francis for having Jamie's back. The rest of the group seemed like they wanted it to happen then??

Ohhh Kimberly, I thought she was a nice girl but starting to see what Cheska has been on about! mmmm its all going to come out in the next show.
    I thought she was sweet, nice and innocent but not that innocent as she makes herself out to be but felt there was something hidden alright when she said oh she just go out with the boys as friends...Then goes on a date with Richard nice date though. Classy and sweet! I say a cat fight could be brewing!? Starting to doubt kimberly's innocence! I used to like Cheska but not when she is interfering the way she is in other people's business. Though she was right about one thing - not to trust kimberly!

Loving this series though but do miss caggie in it she was one of my favourite characters in it! Liking jamie and francis more than spencer at the moment.....hugo seems like he has been tamed I like that he has settled down some bit with Natalie, they well suited!

Bring on the rest of the series can't wait to see how it pans out!

I think Cheska's hair is awful in this series it doesn't do anything for her!!

I think Cheska's hair is awful in this series it doesn't do anything for her!!

She's an out and out cnut!

doovdela wrote: »
    What an episode, the truth has come out all round!

Don't know what to make of what happened at the Spa weekend. I liked Millie (I still like her style though) but since the whole Hugo thing makes me think otherwise that she just a little bit spoilt and wants attention though don't condone what Rosie has been up to but at the same time was a bit harsh by Millie though that the girl's ruined Louise's weekend. Rosie is a long term friend of Louise's so can't see why she shouldn't have been there other than Millie. hmmm what can I say about Victoria, she is a bit harsh though at times but she is being honest.

Gutted for Jamie though. Spencer and Louise I didn't think she be so naive
    but love is blind! Hope it works out for them and wasn't all for nothing despite having friendships lost in the process. I prefer Caggie when she is there, she keeps Spencer on the straight and narrow, he needs a leash that guy! lol Though he seems to have strong feelings for louise he had for caggie too so don't know if his feelings are as strong??? That's what I don't get and don't get why he went behind Jamie's back like that knowing Jamie had a thing for Louise not just liking her like. I wouldn't trust Spencer after that whether I were louise or jamie! Spence just craves attention and likes being with women that's all, he is like a child in a sweet shop like! Good man Francis for having Jamie's back. The rest of the group seemed like they wanted it to happen then??

Ohhh Kimberly, I thought she was a nice girl but starting to see what Cheska has been on about! mmmm its all going to come out in the next show.
    I thought she was sweet, nice and innocent but not that innocent as she makes herself out to be but felt there was something hidden alright when she said oh she just go out with the boys as friends...Then goes on a date with Richard nice date though. Classy and sweet! I say a cat fight could be brewing!? Starting to doubt kimberly's innocence! I used to like Cheska but not when she is interfering the way she is in other people's business. Though she was right about one thing - not to trust kimberly!

Loving this series though but do miss caggie in it she was one of my favourite characters in it! Liking jamie and francis more than spencer at the moment.....hugo seems like he has been tamed I like that he has settled down some bit with Natalie, they well suited!

Bring on the rest of the series can't wait to see how it pans out!

Like your breakdown, even if the show is very staged!

• Advertisement

Cheska is getting a bad rep at the moment. Not good for her!

Oh Kimberly, are those tears real!? Might have melted Richard's heart but don't think they were believable or real to me or to the audience!

Loved the whole Scottish dance though!

Interesting how everything is out in the open but say there be more dramas to follow!

Advertisement