Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Chelsea Series 2 E4

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Richard and Kimberly are going to Italy with Cheska, Binky and Gabriella? Ahahaha this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Great that Spencer and Jamie made up! Interesting that Spenc's relationship with Louise didn't last! Shall wait and see if things happen between herself and Jamie!

Not so sure about the whole Richard and Kimberly thing well he seems to have made up with Binky and Cheska and that is a good thing! A bit awkward when they all went to Italy though! :/

Good show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

I have never seen such a pathetic show in my life,the characters have to be amongst the most anal individuals without a personality and completely lacking as humans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Sappa wrote: »
    I have never seen such a pathetic show in my life,the characters have to be amongst the most anal individuals without a personality and completely lacking as humans.
    Excessively orderly and fussy? Yeah that annoys me so much about them too...

Advertisement