Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 for PC

Options
  • 04-10-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,mods feel free to move this if I have put it in the wrong place,

Im thinking about getting FIFA 12 for the PC,has anyone here played the PC version yet? And would you recommend getting it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

I have it on order. 3 of my mates have it and they love it.

An xbox 360 controller connected to your PC is a must. Defending has changed alot from FIFA 11. But if you liked FIFA 11 then you should like this one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Same as console versions this year, as far as I can tell. Will have to set up a mini league if anyone is interested.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yes its the exact same engine as console but with your higher res graphics etc, works great with xbox 360 controller for PC.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Have it on PC also. Very very good. There's already some mods out that alter and increase the player database. Online is extremely competitive too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Cheers guys,I have an XBox360 but its goosed,so might get it for the PC,cheers again guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement