Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attended Car Wash

Options
  • 04-10-2011 10:51pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't want to derail the Bundoran Supermacs thread, so I have to ask here- is there an attended car wash in town any more? Back in the day the Esso on Pearse Rd would have attendants during the day, as would Mullen's on the Bundoran Rd as well as the place next door which is now Supermacs but as far as I could see when I was home at the weekend, there's none anywhere.

When I used to travel the N17 frequently I used to pop in to Fallon's in Ballinacarrow... is that even open now? If it is, it's still a bit out of the way for me.

If there's a decent attended car-was in town, please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Fallons was closed by the bailiffs a few months ago, so don't waste your time going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I think there's one in the old garage opposite the Garda Station, it was Pet Stop. Also, the one in the Quayside car park.

<looks at manky car>

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Cool, will check Davey's out the next time I pass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

I think there's one in the old garage opposite the Garda Station, it was Pet Stop. Also, the one in the Quayside car park.

<looks at manky car>

Quayside isnt a car wash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Mullens on Bundoran Rd. do a great job. Ask for attendent, that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Not wanting to sound smart or anything, but did you ever think of washing the car yourself!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Not wanting to sound smart or anything, but did you ever think of washing the car yourself!!

OMG could I really do that!? :rolleyes: you're right there though, you certainly don't sound too smart!

I broke my thumb on Friday, so no, I can't try washing my car myself (not that it's any of your business) but thanks for your helpful reply. Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

Mc cormacks at carraroe have attended car wash and there's a place beside feehilys on old Dublin road heading for ballisodare as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

OMG could I really do that!? :rolleyes: you're right there though, you certainly don't sound too smart!

I broke my thumb on Friday, so no, I can't try washing my car myself (not that it's any of your business) but thanks for your helpful reply. Much appreciated!

Ahh I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but could you not try washing the car with your other hand! ;)

Advertisement