Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA12 Video Project feat. Ultimate Team

Options
  • 05-10-2011 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

We have returned! With a new twist - matches will be from online tournaments. More pressure and every match means more. Each episode will feature two matches. If we get knocked out after one round, the second match is another first round with the continuation in the next episode.

Hope you enjoy. Likes (on YT preferably), tweets, comments, shares and re-posts would be much appreciated! If pack openings can get a few hundred views, surely something like this deserves a few :)

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Wouldn't mind some feedback actually...

Do you like to watch FIFA clips on YouTube?
    What did you like in this episode?
    What would you like to see / see more of?
    Any other FIFA related feature-ettes you'd be interested in?

Other comments, questions, advice, etc?

Thanks! All views, comments and so on are appreciated...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Do you like to watch FIFA clips on YouTube? -Yes, only started arounf the FIFA 12 launch though, but used to watch COD commentaries.
    What did you like in this episode? - Reactions to misses/goals were funny.
    What would you like to see / see more of? - Your ultimate team, going on to the marketplace and picking players perhaps?
    Any other FIFA related feature-ettes you'd be interested in? - 59th min bargain hunting perhaps? You could do a Road To Division One, H2H ranked, but then again with the GK Exploit...

Other comments, questions, advice, etc? - Keep it up. I'm enjoying them. Are you submitting your videos anywhere to get more exposure?

Answers in bold. ^^

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Answers in bold. ^^

Thanks! Must do some pieces of the actual team...Otherwise people are trying to make out the name at the bottom - made more difficult when three / four people are in control :)

Definitely going to do a 'Rise of the Champions' (i.e. trying to get to the top Division), but the GK glitch is putting me off. Dunno whether to do it and expose how much it's being used / by who...or postpone for a few weeks...

Should submit to some FIFA dedicated channels alright...In my innocence, I've been trying to think of them and it's a case of "Machinima Sports.....emm......" :D Subbed to FifaTipzHD, GlobalFifaGaming and LetsFifaCommunity so I should poss give them a shout.

🤪

Popped up a Squad Breakdown video. Here is my Serie A side.

Any suggestions for replacements?

🤪

Episode 2 is up. Once again, all input is appreciated. Especially delighted by any YouTube related activity (likes, comments, subs, passing the word along, etc) :D

🤪

• Advertisement

After multiple issues editing, processing and so on, the FULL Episode 3 is available. Hope you enjoy and as always, would like to know what you think.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Thought the Ashley Young thing was hilarious, ive laughed at that myself before. Also very funny was "WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SHOOTING!.................. Today."

Very good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Enjoyed them. You seem to be able to whip in great crosses, mine are never so accurate. How are you doing them ?

Thanks guys.

I use Semi crossing assistance, maybe 1/4 or 1/2 power bar...and hope for the best :D Crosses probably look better than they are because we have Cisse / Iaquinta on the other end - great in the air!

🤪

Mikey, if you skip to 08:30 you'll see the piece that was missing on first viewing.....and explains how things became more dramatic.

Julio Cesar, what a man!

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Very good episode, first one that I watched :) Didn't realise you could play two player in an online match. Seems to really opens up the game for movement and having someone on the end of it, a few of your crosses are perfect in that regard. Good work though :)

witless1 wrote: »
    Very good episode, first one that I watched :) Didn't realise you could play two player in an online match. Seems to really opens up the game for movement and having someone on the end of it, a few of your crosses are perfect in that regard. Good work though :)

Thanks very much for watching! Hope we have you converted :D Allowed up to four players in modes like Ultimate Team and unranked matches. No guests in the head to head seasons as far as I know...

🤪

Episode 4 - goals galore!

Appreciate any comments, criticisms and so on. Tell all your FIFA buddies too :D

🤪

Episode 5 is up. Picture-in-picture was suggested so trying it out. Let me know what you think please - and of course, any other comments and suggestions are welcome!

Being hosted on Tallon's channel (fingers crossed for extra exposure!)

🤪

Slowly working our way towards perfect quality! Entertaining episode though (if I do say so myself).

Usual YT plea - if you like, please thumbs up (on YT) and share, if you want to mention anything, comment away!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Goal off the post and keeper was a good laugh, then it reminded me of the pain of losing a match to completely random goals like that :)

witless1 wrote: »
    Goal off the post and keeper was a good laugh, then it reminded me of the pain of losing a match to completely random goals like that :)

We said after the match, if that had happened to us the game, console and TV could have been traded in :D We were lucky to be level at half time!

Got our comeuppance in final though :(

🤪

After an extended enforced break due to illness, UFA has partnered with Sweetpatch.tv - same show you (hopefully) know and love......or at least watch :D . However, it just means we'll get a regular feature slot on the website - http://www.sweetpatch.tv/ufa

Really happy :)

New episode is coming this Wednesday and the schedule will be back on track!

🤪

Trying to get into action quick as possible...Picture in Picture for kits & squad (opposition) with brief intro and branding. Joe Hart - what a goalie!

Hope ye enjoy (let me know what's good, what's bad and what's indifferent!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xrs2BPLNHc

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Hope ye enjoy (let me know what's good, what's bad and what's indifferent!)

Fixed it for you mate ;)

Loving your videos, keep up the good work!

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Fixed it for you mate ;)

Loving your videos, keep up the good work!

/facepalm

I've had enough practice and experience on boards. Thanks very much :D

Also, glad you enjoy the series. Great to hear!

🤪

Keepers to buy in Ultimate Team: Joe Hart, Petr Cech and.......Julio Cesar - what a man!

As always, would love your thoughts, opinions, comments, criticisms, concerns, questions, etc...And tell your friends :D

🤪

Faced quite a few server issues for this recording session...Was tough really and a bad way to end the year in what has been an enjoyable season. Hopefully you'll make it all worthwhile by watching, liking, commenting, etc.

cute+eyes.jpg

🤪

Starting the new year with a nice bite sized catch up with snazzy effects and transitions!

🤪

Gotta love that lag! Entertaining match (if I do say so myself :D). Had it all really...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Gotta love that lag! Entertaining match (if I do say so myself :D). Had it all really...

Very entertaining game indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'm enjoying these videos must say

• Advertisement

Thanks very much guys :) That one was a bit odd...Dodgy connection at times as you saw - we typically blame servers and then he messaged us saying we were making it lag deliberately. Red rag to a bull!

Good end result though :p

🤪

Advertisement