Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA12 Video Project feat. Ultimate Team

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

We've grown overly fond of dramatics :)

Let me know what you think and tell your friends :pac:

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The videos are brilliant lately, keep up the good work, it's appreciated!

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The videos are brilliant lately, keep up the good work, it's appreciated!

Thanks :) I think we're getting lucky with quality matches / good at throwing away leads! Good content all the same!

If you've any tips on what you want more / less of, please let me know.

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Thanks :) I think we're getting lucky with quality matches / good at throwing away leads! Good content all the same!

If you've any tips on what you want more / less of, please let me know.

I like when you have the picture in picture of you guys playing the game, the reactions are great to watch and really add to whole atmosphere!

The picture in picture at all times got really mixed reactions. I like the cutaway shots for reaction - couldn't do it this episode because the camera was a little unfocused and didn't want to cut to poor quality (unfortunately it will be the same next week!).

Got one really cool comment that someone reacts along with the game :) That doesn't happen for me because by the time it hits YouTube I've seen every event about six times! :D I still enjoy some of the jokes / over the top reactions though!

🤪

• Advertisement

Unfortunately without the cutaway camera (but will be back for next episode!)

🤪

🤪

Newest episode is now up. Anything ye'd like to see more of / less of?

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Loved the reaction to "connection lose" blank stare before slowing turning around.

Keep it up, I'm watching every episode.

Amazing how popular the disconnection reactions are. Going to have to employ someone to take down EA's servers randomly from now on :) Thanks very much for continued support though; really appreciate it!

🤪

• Advertisement

Great to see reaction cam back, it adds so much to the videos. Really enjoying the series, keep it up!

PS. Did you fall out with your other mate? :pac:

Haha! Thankfully not. He's in final year in college so has been quite busy recently (we try to batch record, so if anyone misses one day it looks like they're out for far longer). He should feature in next episode though.

🤪

After a bittersweet evening of gameplay (with Jonathan), we put together a new episode this week. Last week was missed and simply put up a 'Play A Sub' instead.

🤪

Last two episodes. Can't seem to get Jonathan free to record unfortunately (although we did get the start of a FIFA Street series done).

🤪

Finally got the lads free to record another episode. Hoping to get back on track :)

🤪

Advertisement