Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilroy's College- Maths

• 05-10-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I am contemplating signing up to do leaving cert maths through distance learning with Kilroy's College. It seems to be something that would suit me. They say you can complete the course within 6-9 months. I thought the €425 for this would be better then the €1680 or more it would cost to do grinds twice a week and work away my self.

My goal is to repeat maths from home.

Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IsaMtq

Hi Rabbit,

Just wondering if you decided to go for the course in Kilroy's college & if so how did you find it? Or did you find any information to put you off.

I'm right now thinking about doing 2 leaving cert subjects with them so trying to weigh it all up.

Let me know how you got on.

Issy

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VirtualWorld

Another little while later and I'm on here about to ask the same question.. Has anyone used this course and if so how did you find it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's an old thread, the OP may not see your response.

If available, night classes in your local VEC would work out a lot cheaper, with a proper teacher, not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭VirtualWorld

Thankyou for the reply Spurious. VEC isn't an option right now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement