Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4s On Meteor

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any ideas if the iPhone 4s will be free on meteor with a 24 month contract the same as the iPhone 4 is now? or will be have to pay money upfront towards the phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 finnyohora

morritty wrote: »
    Does anybody have any ideas if the iPhone 4s will be free on meteor with a 24 month contract the same as the iPhone 4 is now? or will be have to pay money upfront towards the phone?

I doubt it. I'd say the 4 was free to get as many people onto the 2 year contract as possible before the new iPhone came out. 3 did the same thing to get rid of stock in the last few months. I imagine the 8gb iPhone will be free and the 4s will cost.

Advertisement