Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

costs for installing UFH

Options
  • 05-10-2011 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Could someone suggest what would a resonable cost for installing UFH as a price / M2 installed.

I am just interested in the laying of the pipework and the manifold installaiton.

Heat sources, screed and everything else is be catered for elsewhere

As guidence - I have seen figures from €17 to €35 and I want to get a better understanding of why there is a difference

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭enol

My UFH is working out at €23per m2 for a 900ft2 new build. Also, does not include screed or heating source.
    I would imagine installing UFH in a new build is a lot more straightforward than in an existing home, maybe that could be one of the reasons for the price difference?
    Also, there are a couple of different ways of heating UFH; water or electric, that could also be a factor in price difference?
    I could be wrong on the above, not an expert by any means, just a self builder on a steep learning curve :D

Advertisement