Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere in Carlow to watch the Rugby

Options
  • 05-10-2011 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Just thinking with this importance and size of this game would there anywhere good in Carlow that people could recommend that I could go a watch the match with a bit of atmosphere.
    I think my kids are afraid enough of my shouting and roaring and lepp'n up and down and falling to my knees....etc....etc... and it's time to give them a break.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

O'Loughlins are usually open for the games i think

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

They were for the Australia game anyway so presume they will for this one too. Big rugby haunt so should be a bit of life to the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

I know it's not Carlow Town, but the Tara Arms in Tullow has been open for the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Dinn Ri is open for the games and serves up breakfast aswell incase you get peckish. :)

Although as jay gatsby and simons104 said O'Loughlins is the rugby spot in town so should be a good atmosphere in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

tommycahir wrote: »
    Dinn Ri is open for the games and serves up breakfast aswell incase you get peckish. :)

Although as jay gatsby and simons104 said O'Loughlins is the rugby spot in town so should be a good atmosphere in there.

I'd say the Tara Arms will be hopping as well on account of the Tullow Tank doin his stuff in NZ - Isn't it absolutely brilliant to have someone to shout for from Carlow at last?... in any arena

Of course we'll never forget you Kathryn Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement